IGNORED

Owls Vs Palace

Crackers Corner

37000 people in the ground!

You gotta ask yourself with that kind of support how do they manage to get themselves relegated!?

With respect to any trouble there may have been it was predictable whatever the outcome... If sets of supporters made it on the pitch in a game with that kind of importance attached to it you got to think the stewarding and policing were poor!

You gotta ask yourself with that kind of support how do they manage to get themselves relegated!?

With respect to any trouble there may have been it was predictable whatever the outcome... If sets of supporters made it on the pitch in a game with that kind of importance attached to it you got to think the stewarding and policing were poor!

it reminds me of the pitch invasion vs the gas a few years back, will be interesting to see what punishments come from this?

it looks like there was trouble after the match with Wednesdays forum reporting palace players being attacked. i thought it was pretty disrespectful to invade the pitch at full time by the palace fans but doesn't justify attacking players if true.

As long as you come onto the pitch with good intentions then its absolutely fine. I can remember when Preston got promoted at Ashton Gate and did a pitch invasion with us and there wasn't an once of trouble.

On this occasion though A) Palace fans are a bunch of imbeciles at the best of times and obviously just wanted to gloat and rub Sheff Wed faces in it B)Sheff Wed fans were obviously very frustrated and wanted an outlet for there anger.

With Emotions running so high the smart thing would have been to get the players off the pitch strait away at the end, then the Palace fans wouldn't have anything to aim for, if they came on then where would they go, the players could come back out once most of the Wednesday fans had gone. Sheff Wed fans should be looking for other ways to let off there frustration (but then if your going to hit someone then it might as well be a palace fanwhistle.gif)

Surly the amount of support doesn't matter, there can be 100 fans or 100,000 fans in the ground but at the end of the day its the team that got them relegated

I could actually feel myself getting more and more angry when those idiot Palarse fans were banging the studio window at the end. :ranting::igiveup:

they were wednesday fans - not sure if they were the same wednesday fans that were punching palace defender Clint Hill as he came off the pitch

taken from owlstalk

"Just as useless were the ground stewards. Those by the Kop made no effort to stop people coming onto the pitch and seem to have no coordination at all. FFS - a bloke in a wheelchair made it down the ramp from the North Stand and managed to wheel himself half way up the pitch without being stopped! That about sums up Wednesdays season - we have a pitch invasion by a bloke in a wheelchair!"

:D

taken from owlstalk

"Just as useless were the ground stewards. Those by the Kop made no effort to stop people coming onto the pitch and seem to have no coordination at all. FFS - a bloke in a wheelchair made it down the ramp from the North Stand and managed to wheel himself half way up the pitch without being stopped! That about sums up Wednesdays season - we have a pitch invasion by a bloke in a wheelchair!"

:D

"That about sums up Wednesdays season - we have a pitch invasion by a bloke in a wheelchair!"

That actually made me laugh out loud. Brilliant

Archived