IGNORED

Loyal Fan Or What ?

BigTone

My Dad grew up in Penge and is a diehard Palace fan. He now lives in Australia.

2 weeks ago he went on holiday with my Mother to Hervey Bay in Queensland and lasted about 24 hours before having an accident. He managed to fracture vertebrae in his neck and spine. He has broken 5 ribs, his collar bone, dislocated his shoulder and has punctured his lung. To cap it off he has about 30 stitches in a cut on his head. He is 86 years old.

He was airlifted from Hervey Bay to Brisbane to the spinal unit and has now been airlifted back to Hospital in Adelaide where he lives. He is confined to his bed and will be in a brace for at least the next 10 weeks.

I managed to talk to him yesterday for the first time and the conversation went along these lines:

BT: "You Ok Dad?"

DAD: Fine Son, are Palace safe yet??

Is that loyalty or what!!! clapping.gif

My Dad grew up in Penge and is a diehard Palace fan. He now lives in Australia.

2 weeks ago he went on holiday with my Mother to Hervey Bay in Queensland and lasted about 24 hours before having an accident. He managed to fracture vertebrae in his neck and spine. He has broken 5 ribs, his collar bone, dislocated his shoulder and has punctured his lung. To cap it off he has about 30 stitches in a cut on his head. He is 86 years old.

He was airlifted from Hervey Bay to Brisbane to the spinal unit and has now been airlifted back to Hospital in Adelaide where he lives. He is confined to his bed and will be in a brace for at least the next 10 weeks.

I managed to talk to him yesterday for the first time and the conversation went along these lines:

BT: "You Ok Dad?"

DAD: Fine Son, are Palace safe yet??

Is that loyalty or what!!! clapping.gif

It would have been funnier if you had replied.. "No dad, they are down".....

or maybe not.:tumbleweed:

Hope the result has cheered him up somewhat and I wish you both well.

Gave him the result and he is as happy as a pig in poo. He even thinks that if he can claim compensation then he can help them out of administration.............I think that head injury is worse than we first thought !!!

Archived