IGNORED

Sawyer Looking Good

jfkerton

I think he looks steady - nothing more, but a solid championship left back. Worth a contract IMO

Why would we do that when we're getting Nicky Shorey on a season loan? :whistle2:

Sorry, it must have been at least 5 minutes since an ex Reading player was linked.

He's the best leftback we have at the club.

TOTALLY agree - does the job expected of him, allowing JCR the freedom to attack without the defensive aspect.

Doesn't have the red mist/rush of blood that jamie mac is susceptible to resulting in free kicks in silly places.

TOTALLY agree - does the job expected of him, allowing JCR the freedom to attack without the defensive aspect.

Doesn't have the red mist/rush of blood that jamie mac is susceptible to resulting in free kicks in silly places.

Funnily enough, ive actually said to my mate the 1st time i saw him,that he reminds me of Jamie mac! To me he looks a solid left back, good free transfer i would imagine. Luckily for him, unlike Jamie, he has had a simple pass on because in front of him he has had someone wanting to take the ball of him 100% of the time,due to the formation changes etc.

A view from some Plymuff fans http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A67112084

Plymouth fans seem to suggest poor defensively but good going forward.

Strange as from what ive seen in two games hes played for us i would have said good defensively but unambitious going forward :laugh:

If Coppel has a prefered left back in mind then by all means i will trust his judgememnt.

If he is looking for cheap cover at left back and thinks any transfer kitty needs to be spent elsewhere as a priority then Sawyer definitely man for the job

Archived