IGNORED

Trundle

swansfan

What do you think will happen to him? I know hes out of contract with you but do you think you'll offer him another one? Theres rumours hes off to Brighton? Also im gutted for him :( He scored a 94th minute winner for us but handled in the build up and it was ruled out. Was the last kick of the game aswell :(

What do you think will happen to him? I know hes out of contract with you but do you think you'll offer him another one? Theres rumours hes off to Brighton? Also im gutted for him :( He scored a 94th minute winner for us but handled in the build up and it was ruled out. Was the last kick of the game aswell :(

Your welcome to him. Completely underacheived here for whatever reason

What do you think will happen to him? I know hes out of contract with you but do you think you'll offer him another one? Theres rumours hes off to Brighton? Also im gutted for him sad.gif He scored a 94th minute winner for us but handled in the build up and it was ruled out. Was the last kick of the game aswell sad.gif

I've seen that, and bad error of judgement by Trundle, don't understand why he flet he needed to handle it, had he left it Pratley must have scored!

What do you think will happen to him? I know hes out of contract with you but do you think you'll offer him another one? Theres rumours hes off to Brighton? Also im gutted for him sad.gif He scored a 94th minute winner for us but handled in the build up and it was ruled out. Was the last kick of the game aswell sad.gif

he wont be staying here thats 100% definate!!!! after that who knows. im sure he's your if you want him but has he been any good for you.

seems like today your lacks of goals has finally killed your season swansfan?? i was watching our game willing you to score to destroy that **** hollaway but it just never came.

Bottom line is he aint good enough for this division. He's proved that with us and your lot. Sousa doesn't seem to rate him particularly highly does he? I still believe he signed him to get in the Swans fan's good books. He certainly wont play for us again, good luck Trunds. You are a top man.

he wont be staying here thats 100% definate!!!! after that who knows. im sure he's your if you want him but has he been any good for you.

seems like today your lacks of goals has finally killed your season swansfan?? i was watching our game willing you to score to destroy that **** hollaway but it just never came.

Yeah it has. We had plenty of chances to score but it just never came. Never have i been so happy to hear that Maynard scored but i just knew it wasn't going to be out day.

Bottom line is he aint good enough for this division. He's proved that with us and your lot. Sousa doesn't seem to rate him particularly highly does he? I still believe he signed him to get in the Swans fan's good books. He certainly wont play for us again, good luck Trunds. You are a top man.

I don't know really. Sousa used Trundle as his third sub today which everyone was baffled out. Pintado came on first. We actually finished with 3 strikers on the pitch (which is a novelty in itself!). If Sousa had played Trundle more i honestly believe he would have scored us goal. Whats Trundle meant to do if the manager won't play him?

Bottom line is he aint good enough for this division. He\'s proved that with us and your lot. Sousa doesn\'t seem to rate him particularly highly does he? I still believe he signed him to get in the Swans fan\'s good books. He certainly wont play for us again, good luck Trunds. You are a top man.

Are you on drugs?

Trundle is amazing and much better than Maynard. Can Maynard run with the ball and do all those fancy tricks?

He was a fat boy but now he has a body any man would be proud of.

Bring back Trundle!

Are you on drugs?

Trundle is amazing and much better than Maynard. Can Maynard run with the ball and do all those fancy tricks?

Bring back Trundle!

You fancying him is not reason enough to bring back LT

You fancying him is not reason enough to bring back LT

I dont fancy him, i am a boy! I always remember the moment I started hating Gary Johnson......when he dropped Trundle after the Burnley game. That was basically the end of Trundles City career.

I wish we could turn the clock back.

Won't get a new deal at City, never really worked out for Lee at City, but like many forwards signed by Gary Johnson never given a proper run settled partnership.

His early season form for Swansea was impressive considering the playing time he got, but interested to see how many goals he's got in comparsion to his playing time, looking from the outside doesn't look like many players scored many for your lot.

is he good enough at this level....considering some of the other forwards at this level, I'd say he can definitely do a job for someone

christ if the likes of Jon Parkin, Ben Burgess, Oremerod, Agyemang and Stern John keep getting deals at this level despite being garbarge, then Trundle should have no problem at all.

I'd personally be surprised if your lot didn't offer him at least a 1 year deal?

Yeah it has. We had plenty of chances to score but it just never came. Never have i been so happy to hear that Maynard scored but i just knew it wasn't going to be out day.

Could of done with that penalty and yer shame about Trundle handling for you.

All this speculation about players moving on the truth is that the decision is down to Mr Coppell and we just don't know infact we have no idea what players are in his plans. He may have always been a big fan of Trundles and have an idea where he wants to play him. That goes the same for all the other players, Gavin Williams for example his City Career may not be over.

It also works the other way players who are regulars and fan favourites may not be in Coppells plans. A very interesting close season and pre season he may well want to rebuild the team from top to bottom or he may feeel the team is very strong and may just want to bring in 1 or 2 players.

If GJ was still manager we would have an idea about players he would want to move on and areas of the team he would want to improve but at the momment we simply as no idea so speculation on this occassion(I'm also up for a bit of rumour and speculation) is completly pointless.

Are you on drugs?

Bring back Trundle!

Am I on drugs? No are you?

As for the Maynard comment, Lee Trundle, 2 seasons, 8 goals. Maynard has precisely 4 times that amount in 2 seasons. Thats 32 in case you cant work it out.

Bring back Trundle? no thanks little boy.

As for the Maynard comment, Lee Trundle, 2 seasons, 8 goals. Maynard has precisely 4 times that amount in 2 seasons. Thats 32 in case you cant work it out.

I cant believe someone responded, I hoped what the original poster said was a joke or fishing, if you respond to posts like that then you help in justifying them, its usually best to ignore.

WHHHHOOOOOOOSH. Jeez! Same old fickle City fans who need a sense of humour.

Are you on drugs?

Bring back Trundle!

Haha Nice one pw :clapping:

Archived