IGNORED

Your Ideal Fixture List For Next Season If You Had A Magic Wand

long runners(to hull scunny middlesborough Burnley preston Blackpool Norwich ipswich leeds to be on SATURDAYS only home and/or away)

short trips to Swindon(hopefully) leicester? QPR watford palace cardiff(hopefully) reading and swansea on tuesday nights (home or away)

What would you like to see if you could influence the fixture list

long runners(to hull scunny middlesborough Burnley preston Blackpool Norwich ipswich leeds to be on SATURDAYS only home and/or away)

short trips to Swindon(hopefully) leicester? QPR watford palace cardiff(hopefully) reading and swansea on tuesday nights (home or away)

What would you like to see if you could influence the fixture list

Reading (a) on the opening day and Sheffield U (a) in easter time would be nice city.gif

Tommy

funny you say the reading game to be on the first day of the football season

I was thinking the same thing.

Live coverage on BBC1?

As we don't have a pullable team(like Newcastle) in this division next season apart from Portsmouth

Will stay in London between the 1st and 11th of August mate so Reading away would be a great game. fingerscrossed.gif An away game in London in the League Cup on Tuesday the 10th would also be welcomed. Good for my groundhopping anyway.

Blackpool away the last Saturday game of the season, or first, the thought of freezin' yer ass off, or getting monsoon drenched on that shit stand fills me with horror.

Scumford, or Reading away on Boxing Day.... home game for me.. :rolleyes:

Diff, Swampsea, Dirty Leeds, Swinetown, Milwall (if any are promoted) on a SATURDAY! and the Florists too...

If I had a magic wand? Well we'd open up at home to Utd, then follow that up with a trip to the Emirates.....whistle.gif

well obviously. dancing2.gif

in all honesty, boro in january was freezing, so early or late game in the season would be preferred.

Archived