IGNORED

Golden Boot For Nicky Maynard

Davros

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think this is a great idea and reckon it would mean alot to him as it was the fans who thought it up and paid for it, goes to show how much we appreciate him.

I'm defo up for putting some money towards the cause and would be great it could be done by friday, but that might be a bit too soon.

http://www.winningwa...d=PAGE47&cat=11

Theres this 12" one which is £30 (plus £10 for delivery) i've just spoken to them and if I order it by 5pm today they can get it to me for Friday.

Shall I give people my paypal address and I get it ordered?

I'm up for that smile.gif thats quite a nice little trophy tbh smile.gif ill check here at 4pm, ill put £10 towards it or the difference if its not got enough money raised :)

Right people, it is ordered. The forum owes the pot £40. Have had the offer of full payment from someone who wishes to remain anonymous, but if people want to chip in and cover it between us then by all means go ahead. Maybe anything extra can be handed to Nicky to give to the charity of his choice.

My paypal address is dollymarie21@yahoo.com can you mark it as a gift so I don't incur any charges. Ta!

Right people, it is ordered. The forum owes the pot £40. Have had the offer of full payment from someone who wishes to remain anonymous, but if people want to chip in and cover it between us then by all means go ahead. Maybe anything extra can be handed to Nicky to give to the charity of his choice.

My paypal address is dollymarie21@yahoo.com can you mark it as a gift so I don't incur any charges. Ta!

Dolly,

I have sent you £5.00 as that is all I can afford sadly. It is a very worthy cause.

Well done Dolly for getting it sorted and to all who supported this!!

I think David Lloyd is hosting the night (dont quote me on that though) so Im sure if you contact him, if you havent already, then perhaps he might be able to add this award into the evening?

Well done Dolly for getting it sorted and to all who supported this!!

I think David Lloyd is hosting the night (dont quote me on that though) so Im sure if you contact him, if you havent already, then perhaps he might be able to add this award into the evening?

Been in touch with Dave this afternoon, it will be included in the evening. :)

Just out of interest, what have you had etched on to it? Recognition of this divisional achievement or just for scoring 21 this season?

Nicky Maynard

Golden boot winner

2009/10

Apologies I didn't have time to consult the forum on this, but they needed to know by 5pm or it wouldn't have arrived in time.

Archived