IGNORED

Very Open Championship Next Season

wurzel

my thoughts on next season are very optimistic,i feel no teams entering the championship next season plus the ones already there will be anyone to be frightened of and cannot pick any team that will be of any real threat or favourites,thoughts please

my thoughts on next season are very optimistic,i feel no teams entering the championship next season plus the ones already there will be anyone to be frightened of and cannot pick any team that will be of any real threat or favourites,thoughts please

Every team is a threat in this league and most teams will be looking at everyone else thinking there is no one to be scared of, i'm sure most teams will feel optimistic. I will feel far more optimistic if we get a real strong experienced defender minimum.

The important thing is that if we are to break into the top 6 then we need a combination of things, we need everyone fit and pulling in the same direction, we need to remember were far from being the biggest club in the league but we could be the best, we will need to work hard to be lucky and we need everyone at the top of there game. This league cannot be taken for granted and the second you lose your motivation and start being arrogant rather than confident it will relegate you.

a good start is essential and to build up a winning streak so other teams begin to fear us. if we get a top class central defender and another goalscorer alongside maynard and goalscoring midfielder we are in with a real shout of automatic promotion. im not normally this optimistic but with the league shaping up as it is top 8 is minimum im hoping for. most likely is play offs but i really dont see why we cannot push for automatic promotion. the play off places this year are taken by 1 new comer to the league (leicester who did a city) florist, cardiff, who are going to have to sell big time or even start with 10 point deduction. and blackpool who got on a good run at the right time. i believe if florist go up this year city will definetely be in the top 5 teams in the division on paper. automatic promotion is what i am hoping for but i will still be happy with a top 6 or top 8 finish.

Exciting times at bs3 next season. the new golden era for bcfc may be beginning and many dont know it.

a good start is essential and to build up a winning streak so other teams begin to fear us. if we get a top class central defender and another goalscorer alongside maynard and goalscoring midfielder we are in with a real shout of automatic promotion. im not normally this optimistic but with the league shaping up as it is top 8 is minimum im hoping for. most likely is play offs but i really dont see why we cannot push for automatic promotion. the play off places this year are taken by 1 new comer to the league (leicester who did a city) florist, cardiff, who are going to have to sell big time or even start with 10 point deduction. and blackpool who got on a good run at the right time. i believe if florist go up this year city will definetely be in the top 5 teams in the division on paper. automatic promotion is what i am hoping for but i will still be happy with a top 6 or top 8 finish.

Exciting times at bs3 next season. the new golden era for bcfc may be beginning and many dont know it.

A very solid defence is the key for next season I think. A playmaker in the midfield who can serve our frontmen. SC have probably the answer. COME ON YOU REDS!!!

I think if Forest fail to go up via the Play Offs then they will be up there next season and I think Middlesbrough will put together a good squad over the summer so will be around the top 6 too. Other than that, I cant see any other teams who pose a major threat to call themselves favourites.

Archived