IGNORED

Colin

Gazred

From this article...

"If the bitter taste administration leaves in your mouth was not enough to put up with there was Freddie Sears' "ghost goal" at Bristol City in August. The number of times I thought about that during the season. To this day I still can't believe four officials all missed the ball going in the middle of the goal. That would have been the opening goal: in the end we lost in the last minute. One point from that game and Palace would now be safe."

For the record Colin....it went in the bottom corner, one disallowed goal does not ruin a season....think you will find thats down to a points deduction for going into administration.

Blimey you would think its still August! He is never ever going to stop talking about that one is he, stick it on your epitaph eh Colin?

From this article...

"If the bitter taste administration leaves in your mouth was not enough to put up with there was Freddie Sears' "ghost goal" at Bristol City in August. The number of times I thought about that during the season. To this day I still can't believe four officials all missed the ball going in the middle of the goal. That would have been the opening goal: in the end we lost in the last minute. One point from that game and Palace would now be safe."

For the record Colin....it went in the bottom corner, one disallowed goal does not ruin a season....think you will find thats down to a points deduction for going into administration.

Blimey you would think its still August! He is never ever going to stop talking about that one is he, stick it on your epitaph eh Colin?

Also for the record, we had a perfectly good goal disallowed as well, meaning it finishes 2-1 to us, so they still don't gain anything. But then that doesn't suit his persecution complex does it?

Archived