IGNORED

Bcfc World........or Hufc World ?

floridared

I just sat down to watch the City v H'pool game on BCFC World. No other way to see the game I'm afraid. The highlights consist of 5mins and 47 seconds of H'pool attacking City........................ not one City shot ........................ not even our goal !! It says at the end " sorry, not enough footage to show the first goal". Well, when I listened on Saturday, I am sure we had at least a few chances, oh and it would have been nice to see our goal. I hope we can get more on Wednesday, especially if we do get some score a few.

I just sat down to watch the City v H'pool game on BCFC World. No other way to see the game I'm afraid. The highlights consist of 5mins and 47 seconds of H'pool attacking City........................ not one City shot ........................ not even our goal !! It says at the end " sorry, not enough footage to show the first goal". Well, when I listened on Saturday, I am sure we had at least a few chances, oh and it would have been nice to see our goal. I hope we can get more on Wednesday, especially if we do get some score a few.
florida,

I've spoken to FLPTV this morning. I've just edited an extended highlights package, including all City's good chances. It lasts for almost ten minutes in length and that will be online shortly.

Many apologies,

Adam

Thanks Adam. I was not trying to stir up any trouble, just disappointed that I couldn't watch any of the City highlights. But I am looking forward to seeing all the action now.

Cheers, have a nice day !! Paul.......floridared.

Archived