IGNORED

Gordon Brown

2 million less votes than the tories, 90 less mp's and the £ dropping like a stone (because the markets don't want Brown in charge) and he is still thinks the country want's him.

The sad part about last night if New Liebore had dropped the one eyed buffoon before the election, They would almost certainly have won outright.

Let's hope that if the Lib Dems can't reach a deal with the tories, That they insist that Brown walks the plank before they agree to any deal with New Liebore.

2 million less votes than the tories, 90 less mp's and the £ dropping like a stone (because the markets don't want Brown in charge) and he is still thinks the country want's him.

The sad part about last night if New Liebore had dropped the one eyed buffoon before the election, They would almost certainly have won outright.

Let's hope that if the Lib Dems can't reach a deal with the tories, That they insist that Brown walks the plank before they agree to any deal with New Liebore.

I'll never vote for the toffs - but it does seem very unfair that they have 'performed' the best and they may come out of it the worst.

Labour predictably have not done very well at all and surprisingly lib dems had a poor result - yet they may both govern our country!! :doh:

In terms of fairness.... its not.

But personally speaking, I'll be delighted if the tory's aint in government even though I feel they deserve to be.

I'll never vote for the toffs - but it does seem very unfair that they have 'performed' the best and they may come out of it the worst.

Labour predictably have not done very well at all and surprisingly lib dems had a poor result - yet they may both govern our country!! :doh:

In terms of fairness.... its not.

But personally speaking, I'll be delighted if the tory's aint in government even though I feel they deserve to be.

Personally speaking Gordon Brown is the worst prime minister in living history, As long as he leaves not only as prime minister but from any role in the cabinet i'll be reasonably happy.

Also if either the tories or new liebore give into to the scots, irish and welsh and allow them to escape from the sort of cuts that England will have to endure just to be in power, That will be totally unacceptable and hopefully the English electorate will let whatever government we end with know that in no uncertain terms.

Personally speaking Gordon Brown is the worst prime minister in living history, As long as he leaves not only as prime minister but from any role in the cabinet i'll be reasonably happy.

Also if either the tories or new liebore give into to the scots, irish and welsh and allow them to escape from the sort of cuts that England will have to endure just to be in power, That will be totally unacceptable and hopefully the English electorate will let whatever government we end with know that in no uncertain terms.

You seem to have forgotten John Major.

You seem to have forgotten John Major.

John Major, Did he cut the army budget 6 times and send our soldiers into 2 theatres of war (1 illegal) without the proper kit or funding.

John Major, Did he sell all of our gold reserves, When gold prices were at an all time low and now gold prices are through the roof.

John Major, Did he cut the 10p tax for the lowest income earners.

John Major, Did he plunder pensions to mask the fact he screwed the economy.

John Major, Did he renege on a referendum on the Lisbon treaty.

John Major, Did he actually win an election, YES.

My god I could go on but i'm bored, in fact it was remarkable that after winning an election and with Conservative party imploding into civil war, Going down to a majority of 1, Labour still could'nt topple him, He still kept the government going, Brown struggled with a majority of over 100 and on more than 1 occasion had to rely on the tories voting with him against his own party. Actually the worse thing John Major did was to shag Edwina Curry.

John Major, Did he cut the army budget 6 times and send our soldiers into 2 theatres of war (1 illegal) without the proper kit or funding.

John Major, Did he sell all of our gold reserves, When gold prices were at an all time low and now gold prices are through the roof.

John Major, Did he cut the 10p tax for the lowest income earners.

John Major, Did he plunder pensions to mask the fact he screwed the economy.

John Major, Did he renege on a referendum on the Lisbon treaty.

John Major, Did he actually win an election, YES.

My god I could go on but i'm bored, in fact it was remarkable that after winning an election and with Conservative party imploding into civil war, Going down to a majority of 1, Labour still could'nt topple him, He still kept the government going, Brown struggled with a majority of over 100 and on more than 1 occasion had to rely on the tories voting with him against his own party. Actually the worse thing John Major did was to shag Edwina Curry.

All reasonable points but GB wasn't actually PM at the time of the majority of these events.

Also, didn't he actually introduce the 10p tax rate in the first place ?

As for JM you seem to have forgotten 'Black Wednesday' and also how he watched as the Bosnians got slaughtered in Sarajevo/Srebenica etc.

All reasonable points but GB wasn't actually PM at the time of the majority of these events.

Also, didn't he actually introduce the 10p tax rate in the first place ?

As for JM you seem to have forgotten 'Black Wednesday' and also how he watched as the Bosnians got slaughtered in Sarajevo/Srebenica etc.

So because he was'nt actually prime minister when he made all of these disasterous decisions (only the number 2) they don't count. I think you'll Gormeless has already tied the 'not me gov' defence.

He may not have introduced it but he abolished it.

Black wednesday yes fair play, But even after that with a small majority Liebore could'nt bring him down.

The Bosnians, Yes John Major and the rest of the free world, remember even the Americans were powerless in Rwanda.

Face it if Gormeless had quit 3 months ago New Kiebore would still be in power, He is a tit.

So because he was'nt actually prime minister when he made all of these disasterous decisions (only the number 2) they don't count. I think you'll Gormeless has already tied the 'not me gov' defence.

He may not have introduced it but he abolished it.

Black wednesday yes fair play, But even after that with a small majority Liebore could'nt bring him down.

The Bosnians, Yes John Major and the rest of the free world, remember even the Americans were powerless in Rwanda.

Face it if Gormeless had quit 3 months ago New Kiebore would still be in power, He is a tit.

Well I was being pedantic.

I agree with you, he was out of his depth I think, + arrogant, think of all the PFI's we're lumbered with in years to come or example.

Happen to think Major was a worse PM, unable to control the sleaze and Bosnia wasn't some far away continent. Still makes me mad how Major refused to lift the arms embargo to let them defend themselves.

Well I was being pedantic.

I agree with you, he was out of his depth I think, + arrogant, think of all the PFI's we're lumbered with in years to come or example.

Happen to think Major was a worse PM, unable to control the sleaze and Bosnia wasn't some far away continent. Still makes me mad how Major refused to lift the arms embargo to let them defend themselves.

Well at least he actually had a mandate from the electorate to be bad.

Unable to control the sleaze, Who is the New Liebore prime minister who had the same problem......................................it'll come too me in a minute....................................................................No it's gone......................

Sort of agree about Bosnia, But just remember the Yanks were already in Rwanda and watched it happen.

I have finally worked it out. Remember the great Mel Brooks film Blazing Saddles, Where a corrupt Governor on the orders of the USA government needed to appoint a new sheriff to a town where the wanted the railroad to run through, The governor decided to appoint a sheriff so repulsive to the red neck inhabitants of the town they would either kill him or run him out of town, So he appointed a black sheriff.

Knowing that this election might be a good election to lose (because of all the savage cuts and tax rises too come), So how do New Liebore ensure that they definately lose the election, How about elect a new prime minister so repulsive, inept, bad tempered, boring, Scottish and most importantly the man who as chancellor was the architect of the present crisis and there you have it and it also answers the question why they won't allow him to resign, Because if he did resign the Lib Dems might try to form a coalition with New Liebore.

Knowing that this election might be a good election to lose (because of all the savage cuts and tax rises too come), So how do New Liebore ensure that they definately lose the election, How about elect a new prime minister so boring, Scottish and most importantly the man who as chancellor was the architect of the present crisis and there you have it and it also answers the question why they won't allow him to resign, Because if he did resign the Lib Dems might try to form a coalition with New Liebore.

Don't see why his allegedly boring nature should be an issue really. Yes, English nationalists may push the Scottish issue but is it that important really?

I do agree though, that he's not up to the job.

Gordon brown has stepped down as labour leader today. thank god may have a chance of working with lib dems now

Sling off against Gordon Brown all you like- I'm in no position to comment, but I thought that his departure speech was stylish and graceful.

They are few Australian politians that could match it.

Archived