Can't Even Invent Their Own Threads

slartibartfast

they even stole " goodnight irene" from PLYMOUTH ARGYLE

Tip toe, through the Tote End

With your Hand Bag

And your PLastic Flick-knife

Tip-toe, through the Tote End

With me

Was our response at the time to their stupid Tiny Tim song - always a favourite of mine.

Also interesting to note that they used to sing about fighting a lot more than football. Not surprising since, even then, they were no good at football, but interesting nonetheless

Tip toe, through the Tote End

With your Hand Bag

And your PLastic Flick-knife

Tip-toe, through the Tote End

With me

Was our response at the time to their stupid Tiny Tim song - always a favourite of mine.

Also interesting to note that they used to sing about fighting a lot more than football. Not surprising since, even then, they were no good at football, but interesting nonetheless

Not much good at fighting, as I recall. Quite good sprinters though!

http://www.brfcforum...ngs-collection/

What next... Lines Golden Boot?

I lived right next door to the Mem for two years and could hear everything that went on inside that ground, and the only song I ever heard them sing was 'Irene'. Where this other list of songs come from, I've no idea.

I swear it's the only one they know - win, lose or draw, home or away - they get out the same old chant about some old bag called Irene. I never once heard anything else.

Occasionally on Saturday afternoons it got so quiet in that stadium I could even hear Trollope telling the subs to warm up...

Archived