IGNORED

Who Would You Like To Get Promoted From League 1?

bcfc_Jamie

For me it has to be Huddersfield. Although swiddle is a nice easy away game Ive never been to huddersfield before and I always like the underdog to go up, even though some may say there is no favourite or underdog in the play offs. Don't like millwall or charlton so no thank you. Your thoughts ?

For the sake of the Championship, I hope we get teams with the biggest crowds and some club history. Teams like Norwich, Leeds, Charlton and Southampton. Small clubs with home crowds of Round 6000 are a waste of space in the upper 2 leagues.

No difference for promotion from the Championship to the Premier League. We have Newcastle and WBA, plus hopefully the club with the best ground and biggest crowd support.

The larger picture is that the top two divisions are now televised worldwide. Other countries seeing a 6000+ crowd in a couple of tin sheds does our overall image no good. Even some Premier League matches have small crowds, around 15,000+. Swindon v Huddersfield may appeal to some, but unlikely to excite the larger worldwide television audience..

Norwich, Leeds and Charlton for me.

For the sake of the Championship, I hope we get teams with the biggest crowds and some club history. Teams like Norwich, Leeds, Charlton and Southampton. Small clubs with home crowds of Round 6000 are a waste of space in the upper 2 leagues.

No difference for promotion from the Championship to the Premier League. We have Newcastle and WBA, plus hopefully the club with the best ground and biggest crowd support.

The larger picture is that the top two divisions are now televised worldwide. Other countries seeing a 6000+ crowd in a couple of tin sheds does our overall image no good. Even some Premier League matches have small crowds, around 15,000+. Swindon v Huddersfield may appeal to some, but unlikely to excite the larger worldwide television audience..

Norwich, Leeds and Charlton for me.

What a load of rubbish, next you'll be saying let's ban any club with a capacity of less than 20k from entering the championship. Football snobbery.

Huddersfield for me. It will be another new ground for me to see, and from TV/pictures it looks like a decent ground to go to.

Huddersfield average attendance this season is 14608 (City's 14600) with a highest crowd of 21764 so it's very harsh so say they are ''unlikely to excite the larger worldwide television audience''.

Archived