IGNORED

Bristol City's Manager To Make Several Appearances On Telly And Radio This Week

monday on Radio Bristol? local stations Heart Star Eagle Dave Fred Original?

national Talksport?

BBC points west and ITV west local news on Monday night

tuesday night on Sky(forest v Blackpool?) tuesday night for same match on BBC five live

wednesday night on Sky(cardiff v Leicester?) wednesday night for same match on BBC five live EXTRA

Gary Johnson night even have a run out during the course of the week as he was a summarizer on the FA trophy final on ITV4 on saturday

monday on Radio Bristol? local stations Heart Star Eagle Dave Fred Original?

national Talksport?

BBC points west and ITV west local news on Monday night

tuesday night on Sky(forest v Blackpool?) tuesday night for same match on BBC five live

wednesday night on Sky(cardiff v Leicester?) wednesday night for same match on BBC five live EXTRA

Gary Johnson night even have a run out during the course of the week as he was a summarizer on the FA trophy final on ITV4 on saturday

What a waste of time... why are you guessing when SC might be in the media and why do you think anyone should care? Bizarre..... Blatant self importance exercise yet again in my opinion.

What a waste of time... why are you guessing when SC might be in the media and why do you think anyone should care? Bizarre..... Blatant self importance exercise yet again in my opinion.

You are absolutely wrong.

I quite like the fact that someone is prepared to do the research to find out when city related things are going to be covered in the media, and then share it with others...it gives me the option of not missing city related stuff that I might have otherwise missed.

You are absolutely wrong.

I quite like the fact that someone is prepared to do the research to find out when city related things are going to be covered in the media, and then share it with others...it gives me the option of not missing city related stuff that I might have otherwise missed.

I agree that I would be very interested if someone knew when and where city related items were going to be in the media. Guessing that he might be on a certain radio station or TV station at some point in the next week is a complete waste of time however..... That is what the OP has done.

Thanks Garlic bread

Was any one aware that steve coppell was going to be summeriser on Sky sports on saturday

Gary Johnson on ITV4 on Saturday

Steve Coppell on ESPN on Sunday

Keep it up NTTDS - twots like GB dont have to read the thread if they dont wanna - let alone comment on it

Enjoy South Africa - you should go for the BCFC World cup "blogger" post!

Keep it up NTTDS - twots like GB dont have to read the thread if they dont wanna - let alone comment on it

Enjoy South Africa - you should go for the BCFC World cup "blogger" post!

I think GB was speaking in support of NTTDS.

I also think NTTDS is flying to SA but not getting off the plane and coming straight back.

Thanks RRH, Just to confirm I was talking about Garlic bread and just to say thanks to Garlicbread for the Moral support.

Regarding South Africa,I have a one ticket for each of Englands games, and the time off work,

although its dodgy if I'll go unless I get a decent flight there and back at a reasonable rate

Any one wanna see what the pre tickets confirmation forms look like?

Archived