IGNORED

Unknown Player

Plimsolface

Are you American by any chance? You seem to be promoting the virtues of American 'soccer' players a fair bit.

Nah, I've just been looking into it and I think that it's a league with huge potential. Some really good players have come out of there, dempsy hahnemann, friedel, convey, mcbride. The national team is on the up and up which can only mean good things for talent over there.

I'm a season ticket holder in the ateyo, C block.

I apologise for plaguing the forum with un thought through comments on 'soccer'

Nah, I've just been looking into it and I think that it's a league with huge potential. Some really good players have come out of there, dempsy hahnemann, friedel, convey, mcbride. The national team is on the up and up which can only mean good things for talent over there.

I'm a season ticket holder in the ateyo, C block.

I apologise for plaguing the forum with un thought through comments on 'soccer'

propperly mugged off!

I heard a strong rumour that we're signing a midfielder from Ferencvaros - Tomasz Dokherti. Apparently he's an ex-international aged 31.

I remember we had a striker on trial who scored a hattrick for the reserves a few years ago, wasn't his name peter shilvers or something like that? turned out to be a left-back? wink.gif

• Admin

I remember we had a striker on trial who scored a hattrick for the reserves a few years ago, wasn't his name peter shilvers or something like that? turned out to be a left-back? wink.gif

I like the idea of left-backs scoring hat-tricks, I hope we signed him.

Archived