IGNORED

Cheltenham Town

Pickle Rick

Got a nephew from Chelt and he is only 15 loves the new design was until very recently a plastic fan of some top 4 Prem teams but has seen the errors of his ways as lead by his uncle i did try to convert him to city but am glad he is supporting his home town team now

Got a nephew from Chelt and he is only 15 loves the new design was until very recently a plastic fan of some top 4 Prem teams but has seen the errors of his ways as lead by his uncle i did try to convert him to city but am glad he is supporting his home town team now

good lad, now about this robin, I think we need to get it back on the kits asap before we loose our identity to these 'smaller' clubs .Remember that at the moment we are the highest placed robins in the football league. Can someone get steve on the case tonight please. If not the badge get it subtley on the kit.........Boost season ticket sales with a free rspb furry robin. Offering free sponsorship might get the conservationists on our side at ashton vale.

robins are B****Y fantastic marvellous wonderful great .

I'm so glad we don't use the robin anymore.

I agree. I like the City of Bristol badge as it represents the entire City both North and South. I hate the idea that City are a South Bristol club and Rovers are a North Bristol club.

Bristol City are bigger than that. We are a North AND South Bristol club represented by the City of Bristol badge!

Cheltenham's badge does look good though

Archived