IGNORED

1 In 10 Tickets Not Sold

Barrs Court Red

Will still be full of England fans everywhere

Not as many as you might think, the majority of fans are coming from......the USA!!! Yes, the yanks will have the biggest presence there.

As for me, I would rather walk about Helmand province with a sandwich board saying 'Mohammed was a paedophile' than risk travelling to South Africa.

There will be a lot of murders, a lot of muggings. These people are animals.

I'm placing a bet that there will be over 15 football fans murdered during the WC, morbid aye, but I'm not killing anyone for crack money.

No wonder only 1 in 10 tickets are not sold. In theory it was a nice thought to finally give it to an African country but im sorry in practice it was never going to be a success. This may seem selfish to the rest of the world but Europe or South America are the only places a WC should be held IMO.

No wonder only 1 in 10 tickets are not sold. In theory it was a nice thought to finally give it to an African country but im sorry in practice it was never going to be a success. This may seem selfish to the rest of the world but Europe or South America are the only places a WC should be held IMO.

i dunno, south korea & japan was a good world cup, lovely grounds and perfect transport system.

I would like to see australia have a world cup, they should have had this one.

The USA has the stadia for it, as shown in 1994

it aint just Europe and S. America that are capable, South America aint exactly perfect.

i dunno, south korea & japan was a good world cup, lovely grounds and perfect transport system.

I would like to see australia have a world cup, they should have had this one.

The USA has the stadia for it, as shown in 1994

it aint just Europe and S. America that are capable, South America aint exactly perfect.

I didnt mean which countrys were best equiped for it, of course the USA, Australia etc have the stadia and transport links for it. But what they dont have is the passion or the history that other countrys have for the game.

USA 94 i thought for example was an awful WC, i dont think the American's could have made it anymore plastic and tacky if they tryed. Add to that the fact that 75% of Americans didnt even care it was going on just summed it up.

Obviously the World cup has to be spread around and with football getting ever more popular it will never just stay in the tradiotional footballing areas of the world. But for me personally the best WC's have been either in Europe or South America (France 98, Germany 06 , Argentina78, Italia 90 etc etc)

Car hijacking, car shootings and the murder rate generally in South Africa would deter anyone but the stupid or extremely devoted. I really, really hope there is not any trouble. But wealthy people going to poor townships seems like a disaster in waiting.

Archived