IGNORED

Live Forum Chat Session With Steve & Maggie Lansdown

bristolcitysweden

Tried to sign up but don't have pay pal. Anybody know if the session will be put anywhere to view?

The transcript will be in the OTIB supporters forum for anyone who signs up in the future to read, but it won't be put on the main forum as it was one of the benefits of paying the £5.

You can send a cheque, or as Kev said you can pay via debit/credit card by following the paypal link.

Any idea when this will be put up? just got in and missed the chat session :violin:

As soon as Tom gets it to me, I don't believe he is in Bristol this evening and there are problems with the o2 network so I can't text him to ask at the moment. Will be tomorrow more than likely now. Apologies for the delay.

The transcript will be in the OTIB supporters forum for anyone who signs up in the future to read, but it won't be put on the main forum as it was one of the benefits of paying the £5.

You can send a cheque, or as Kev said you can pay via debit/credit card by following the paypal link.

I don't want this to be taken in the wrong way because what you have all organised is fantastic but this sort of thing is the reason I pay for (for the time being) PLAYER. I thought they had some exclusive contract concerning content on the web.

I don't want this to be taken in the wrong way because what you have all organised is fantastic but this sort of thing is the reason I pay for (for the time being) PLAYER. I thought they had some exclusive contract concerning content on the web.

Two totally different horses mate, Player is BCFC and IPTV (or whatever they are now) for audio/video content and this is to help keep this forum alive, which belongs to Bristol City Supporters Trust.

Two totally different horses mate, Player is BCFC and IPTV (or whatever they are now) for audio/video content and this is to help keep this forum alive, which belongs to Bristol City Supporters Trust.

I understand that its 2 completely separate organisations running each different "product", I just thought that PLAYER owned the rights for pretty much everything on the web that came out of the club. I think this is just another reason for me to cancel my subscription to PLAYER.

OK hands up, got to admit I havent got around to sorting out my ST/OTIB fiver yet... - thats the kinda guy I am ;) - shameful I know, but I will get around to it eventually.

Anyway meanwhile:

Might I suggest that when SL's Q&A chat session is published here for viewing by paid-up members...

Perhaps a taster/teaser could also be posted on the open forum listing some of tonights questions to Steve... (minus the replies - thats where the 'tease' comes in, (devious eh.. :) )... ?

The 'tease' might just tempt a few others to subscribe too - outta pure curiosity as the 'urge to know' becomes unbearable... Cue loadsa money!

Just a thought Marie??

• SC&T Board Members

I understand that its 2 completely separate organisations running each different "product", I just thought that PLAYER owned the rights for pretty much everything on the web that came out of the club. I think this is just another reason for me to cancel my subscription to PLAYER.

It depends what you want ... we're never going to be in the business of giving you post-match interviews with manager and players, nor do we want to be in that 'market'. That's what Player's for. But we'll continue to try to organise opportunities for fans and club officials to interact both online and face-to-face. For the online sessions we hope people will increasingly feel that a fiver a year is well worth it ... and thus we'll be able to make OTIB self-funding.

So, essentially, you lot who paid your £5 won't tell anyone else what was said then?

This question comes from a City season ticket holder of 36 years who has lost his job and hasn't got a pot to piss in!

Thanks BCFC, here's to f'ing loyalty then!

As soon as Tom gets it to me, I don't believe he is in Bristol this evening and there are problems with the o2 network so I can't text him to ask at the moment. Will be tomorrow more than likely now. Apologies for the delay.

Within minutes of becoming prime minister, the 02 network goes down, Cant believe he has started making cuts already, these next 4 years will be rough...

Archived