IGNORED

Madjeski Post

94th Minute

Just wondering about the Q&A did anyone ask of the Madjeski point of Coppell about to quit on the deal about 2 weeks ago?

Or am I going to be told that I need to pay my £5 to find this out? I'm a student with no prospect of a job at the end of my exams, every penny is mattering, and to be quite honest, every penny matters to me, £5 for one question is a bit expensive

Just wondering about the Q&A did anyone ask of the Madjeski point of Coppell about to quit on the deal about 2 weeks ago?

Or am I going to be told that I need to pay my £5 to find this out? I'm a student with no prospect of a job at the end of my exams, every penny is mattering, and to be quite honest, every penny matters to me, £5 for one question is a bit expensive

In English please.

In English please.

Ahh, sorry, there was a poster called Madjeski here about 3 weeks ago claiming that the Coppell deal was down the drain because the story had been broken before BCFC released the news officially in co-cordence with him

We were told by him that we would find out, whether Coppell signed or not, about how annoyed he was about this, and how near it was to scuppering the deal

Actually stated that it didn't have any effect on the deal, but SL was p***ed off that they didn't ask him first. He didn't use that phrase tho, obviously!

• Admin

The full transcript is viewable for FREE by downloading the FREE otib toolbar!

Even students can afford FREE can't they? ;)

Get your FREE Otib Toolbar here!!!

(there's various other benefits too, for you and for the people paying for this website to exist for you :innocent06:)

Archived