IGNORED

Torquay Away Friendly!

Taunton_City

Sounds good to me.yes.gif

Anyone remember going to Torquay to watch City in the 80's?

I think we must have lost because City fans went on the rampage outside the ground and made the national newspapers for apparently trying to overturn a car containing one of the Nolan sisters. noexpression.gif

I think we must have lost because City fans went on the rampage outside the ground and made the national newspapers for apparently trying to overturn a car containing one of the Nolan sisters. b>ression.gif

That was a mini, poor girl pooped herself.

Think we lost 1-0.

Remember having a kick about on the sands with about 50 a side :laugh:.

Also i think it was Ronnie helping himself to a boat, rowing out a couple of hundred yds and the thing sinking.

Ronnie screaming he couldnt swim, then standing up in knee high water.clapping.gif

That was a mini, poor girl pooped herself.

Think we lost 1-0.

Remember having a kick about on the sands with about 50 a side :laugh:.

Also i think it was Ronnie helping himself to a boat, rowing out a couple of hundred yds and the thing sinking.

Ronnie screaming he couldnt swim, then standing up in knee high water.clapping.gif

Remember that and also being in the ticket office the next week where Beryl Fudge was laughing about it.

Last time I visited plainmoor was when LIta scored a hat-trick including a 40 yarder we couldn't see because off the horendous fog!!! Heffernan came off the bench to add another. Was a very good weekend if I remember correctly!!!

Last time I visited plainmoor was when LIta scored a hat-trick including a 40 yarder we couldn't see because off the horendous fog!!! Heffernan came off the bench to add another. Was a very good weekend if I remember correctly!!!

Aldageddanow...

chant6ez.gif

CAN YOU TELL US

CAN YOU TELL US

CAN YOU TELL US WHEN WE SCORE?

CAN YOU TELL US WHEN WE SCORE?

chant6ez.gif

great game, horrid to get to, almost missed the coach back. 'Soured' only when we heard that Wales had won the Grand Slam on the radio back.

Last time we played Torquay away I got arrested for throwing a cup of tea over a copper. I had a good excuse in that when we scored I was just about to take a mouthful and the first thing the tea hit when it flew out of my hands was him. Spent the second half in the back of a transit with a slobbering police dog eyeing his potential next meal. They stuck me on a coach at the end of the game to which I had to get off outside Torquay and walk back to the ground. About five mile where I had parked the car with my three mates asleep on the grass waiting for there lift home about four hours after the match had finished. Will I be going to Torquay if we have a friendly. Off course I will. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Can,t wait

I think we must have lost because City fans went on the rampage outside the ground and made the national newspapers for apparently trying to overturn a car containing one of the Nolan sisters. bression.gif

Also a paddywagon, I know coz I got out of the way just in time!

Archived