IGNORED

My Reaction To Transcript / Pics Of Our New Kit - Livingstonred

BristolCityFC1

The interaction with steve seemed a great and successful occasion lastnight.

As i was reading through, i believe Livingston Red have seen pictures of our new addidas kit, if you or anyone else have got a link, please do not hesitate to show me :)

And on an even happier note, im watching Leicester beating Cardiff 1-3 at the moment (2-3) on aggregate, hope it stays the same!

• Admin

where are these fake pics?

Presumably he means the one on Ziderheads which was this:

4502052843_ae37ba3571.jpg

Clearly a fake as Adam and Jo would have put the bcfcpics part right through the middle of the detailing ;)

These are the ones... But as I now understand they are complete fake... So looking forward to an original design and not a cast off from existing clubs... fingerscrossed.gif

I must be letting the cold Scottish weather get to me....disapointed2se.gif

Presumably he means the one on Ziderheads which was this:

4502052843_ae37ba3571.jpg

Clearly a fake as Adam and Jo would have put the bcfcpics part right through the middle of the detailing wink.gif

• Admin

These are the ones... But as I now understand they are complete fake... So looking forward to an original design and not a cast off from existing clubs... fingerscrossed.gif

I must be letting the cold Scottish weather get to me....disapointed2se.gif

Until we break into the country's top 6 we will not get an original design if going with a main brand.

With the likes of TFG we got star treatment and the original designs (which got passed down to other clubs the following year) but the kits were, well, a bit shit.

Archived