IGNORED

Would We Fancy Any Of These...?

DaveF

Umm surely if they are the highest paid will we be about to afford them?? Kingston has been linked to the prem recently, good player, left wing, soo could give us some width. Nade always scores goals, soo he wouldnt be too bad either

If we wanted them (though I doubt we do) we could afford any of them.

SPL wages are very low outside the old firm, I read a few weeks ago that Aberdeen couldn't afford to match the wages that Steven Maclean, (on loan from Plymouth) was getting there, that was £6k a week!

Nade is total pump, one of the worst strikers to have played in Scotland and thats saying something....

Stewart is alright but a total hothead, picks up more silly bookings than Tommy Doc ever did..

Kingston I used to think was good, he had an atitude problem at Hearts and was on £15,000 a week and barely turned out a decent performance for the the last two years...Hecould be good if managed well.

Goncalves was one quarter of the worst defensive display I have ever seen on television when Hearts played Hamilton on sky at the back end of last year, I distinctly recall it being a 12midday kick off on a sunday and being hideously hungover as Hamilton ripped Goncalves to pieces in the first half, I think the game ended in a mass brawl and about 7 people got sent off...needless to say he is guff.

I'm secretly hoping I've never heard of most of the players Coppell signs, which would be quite an achievement considering my Football Manager addiction! I find watching unknown players in pre-season friendlies pretty exciting!

Archived