IGNORED

Next Seasons Kit

bcfcshorey

couldnt find a decent enough picture, same template i think. So do you think the badge looks better on the right? Id prefer it in the middle.

The whole point of tradition of the club badge being on the left as it is near the heart thus putting your heart in to the team, club and badge, all club badges should be worn on the left...

Best version yet. I like it!

does anyone else agree that the one thing that always makes our kit look "tacky" is the white crest around the badge?! I think it used to look so much smarter without it...

remember this kit..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRISTOL-CITY-home-shirt-01-02-Admiral-DAS-L-291-/200377328670?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ea76b641e

what do you notice!? I used to love this kit, so muuch smarter without the white crest

does anyone else agree that the one thing that always makes our kit look "tacky" is the white crest around the badge?! I think it used to look so much smarter without it...

remember this kit..

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item2ea76b641e

what do you notice!? I used to love this kit, so muuch smarter without the white crest

I remember that shirt, 01/02 , I've go to say it looks awful now.

Just another view if the badge was central

4606186014_1a6957faeb.jpg

Very nice. I must admit I've always liked central badge kits, I always loved the White away kit we had in about 2005, with the red and black stripes and then the club crest in the middle. Everyone seemed to buy that away kit!

Judging by Chelsea and Liverpools new kit I'd imagine it'll just be the same only with our badge and DAS logo (obviously)

chelsea-10-11-adidas-home-kit-leaked.jpgarticle-1264447-090A0F9F000005DC-262_468x468.jpg

I so hope I'm wrong though, I really dislike the look of those kits!

I hope they do something different and similar to this:

Jali100220_400.jpg

Only Red as the main colour, White as the curved stripe and black triple stripes.

Judging by Chelsea and Liverpools new kit I'd imagine it'll just be the same only with our badge and DAS logo (obviously)

chelsea-10-11-adidas-home-kit-leaked.jpgarticle-1264447-090A0F9F000005DC-262_468x468.jpg

Jali100220_400.jpg

Only Red as the main colour, White as the curved stripe and black triple stripes.

I sincerely hope it's none of these and we get our own individually designed kit. I really didn't like the same Boro, Argyle, Derby, Peterborough style kit last season and thought they looked tacky. If it did replicate another sides kit then it would have to be Chelsea's as it has clean lines and is plain and simple.

Jali100220_400.jpg

It wont be like the orlando pirates kit (boros kit aswell), we would have had the matching trainingwear adidas do.

• Admin

I sincerely hope it's none of these and we get our own individually designed kit. I really didn't like the same Boro, Argyle, Derby, Peterborough style kit last season and thought they looked tacky. If it did replicate another sides kit then it would have to be Chelsea's as it has clean lines and is plain and simple.

We won't get an individually designed kit whilst we take our kit from a big supplier. If we want an exclusive design we would need to go with a TFG where we then suffer from less quality.

The whole point of tradition of the club badge being on the left as it is near the heart thus putting your heart in to the team, club and badge, all club badges should be worn on the left...

Technically, your heart is actually only just to the left of the centre of your chest.

So....

A badge in the centre could arguabally be just as close to your heart as it would be if it was on the left. If not, then closer.

:bruce_h4h:

I'll get me coat.

remember this kit..

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item2ea76b641e

Crest without the white background definitely looks better as do shirts and shorts and socks in solid colours without all the stupid white lines and swirls... that looks so naff. Come on City lets have plain red top, plain white shirts and plain red socks. no messing around. if we have to have those 3 white lines on the shoulder and side of the shorts and top of the socks to be all adi dasler like then it is, i suppose, a price to pay.

Not going to lie - I dont really like any of these!

Whats with the gap of stripes going down the arm? To me it looks like someone has randomly sewn together bits of material...

I may be wrong on this, but I think that Adidas can no longer put their three stripes down the length of the sleeve because it infringes trademark regulations.

I may be wrong on this, but I think that Adidas can no longer put their three stripes down the length of the sleeve because it infringes trademark regulations.

Do you mean they have been told they cannot use the three lines, which they have for decades and assumed/registered them as their own, because it is in fact an infringement?

That would be an interesting legal point because why only now is it being challenged?

Secondly, i would think one of the larger competitors would wish to steer clear of using 3 white stripes because it is an instant recognition of Adidas. Maybe its a smaller brand looking to muscle in and 'copy' the look.

all fascinating brand war stuff :bored:

Archived