IGNORED

Nile Ranger?

If we signed him permanently, even though it's not what I'd like, you could understand the reasoning behind it; he's young, strong and probably will become a good player. However to get him on a season long loan would be an appalling piece of business in my book. He's raw and has hardly proved himself to be prolific, in fact I'm not even sure if he's scored this season. We'd simply be a resource to train him up, and that is not what we should be.

If we signed him permanently, even though it's not what I'd like, you could understand the reasoning behind it; he's young, strong and probably will become a good player. However to get him on a season long loan would be an appalling piece of business in my book. He's raw and has hardly proved himself to be prolific, in fact I'm not even sure if he's scored this season. We'd simply be a resource to train him up, and that is not what we should be.

Strange view, After the Doncaster home debacle most people were questioning/criticising why we did'nt try to sign players like Jay Emmanuel Thomas (on loan from Arsenal)?.

Strange view, After the Doncaster home debacle most people were questioning/criticising why we did'nt try to sign players like Jay Emmanuel Thomas (on loan from Arsenal)?.

Jay Emmanuel Thomas is significantly better than Nile Ranger! Imo we should only be bringing in loan players if they are going to be vey good now, bringing in youngsters that are not better than what we have is pointless.

HELL NO.

last thing we want regardless of his ability on the pitch is some wannabee gangster **** who is simply a stereotypical ****. I'm sure there is plenty of other clubs in the country who would like him maybe but I don't want him at City, after Coppell's previous hassle with Lita I doubt he would ever consider giving him a chance

Archived