IGNORED

Whos Fault For The Goal?

Whos fault was it for hartlepools goal on saturday.

To a certain extent all three were to blame for the shambolic goal we conceded.

Coles- Initially to blame for losing the ball first of all

Carey should probably dealt with it

Phillips- Should have got the ball after coming so far out of his goal

Personally i blame Coles what about the rest of you

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

i wont be so mean :D .. seeing as though you took the time to post il take the time to reply :D

I can only blame Phillips , there was no need for him to be out there and if you are then you have to make a half decent effort to get the ball , you could tell by his reaction at the end of the game that the same thought had crossed his mind..

But made up for it with some quality and asured keeping other than the "penalty" :D:D

Guest TB Mutiny
i wont be so mean :D .. seeing as though you took the time to post il take the time to reply :D

I can only blame Phillips , there was no need for him to be out there and if you are then you have to make a half decent effort to get the ball , you could tell by his reaction at the end of the game that the same thought had crossed his mind..

But made up for it with some quality and asured keeping other than the "penalty" :D:D

I agree! You certainly must question why Philips came out with both Carey and Coles near the ball. :D

the team.. we win and lose as a team it is no ones fault. And they shouldn't be blaming each other at least not in public
They shouldnt in Private either. They should give those responsible a "Hard Luck" and some much needed confidence for the biggest game of the Season on Wednesday.

Oh...My....God.

Its getting really old.

Oh...My....God.

I have to explain sarcasm.

So here goes; my comment was tongue-in-cheek as I like Peacock and have defended him on countless times. My reply was for all the people on here who want to blame him for eveything, yet, chant his name when he scores. This is the same Peacock who made the goal for Rougier.

Are we following yet? :D

Its getting really old; as is a sense of humour?

Oh...My....God.

I have to explain sarcasm.

So here goes; my comment was tongue-in-cheek as I like Peacock and have defended him on countless times. My reply was for all the people on here who want to blame him for eveything, yet, chant his name when he scores. This is the same Peacock who made the goal for Rougier.

Are we following yet? :D

Its getting really old; as is a sense of humour?

I'm not going on about you, as i could see your comment was tongue in cheek but Big Man Sam kinda took it seriously and did try and make it seem like him. Hhense why i quoted his comment rather than your's. :D

I'm not going on about you, as i could see your comment was tongue in cheek but Big Man Sam kinda took it seriously and did try and make it seem like him. Hhense why i quoted his comment rather than your's. :D
Ok, sorry! :D

In fact I blame the linesman and ref who did miss the blatant push in Robbo's back at the start or did they do this on purpose cos they had also missed a blatant penalty. Really at this point in time, is it a good idea to try and blame people for mistakes and discuss it publicly when there is still a second leg to go yet? If and when we don't go up is the time people can think about moaning and apportioning blame. Until then get BEHIND the team.

Guest bristolbred
Whos fault was it for hartlepools goal on saturday.

To a certain extent all three were to blame for the shambolic goal we conceded.

Coles- Initially to blame for losing the ball first of all

Carey should probably dealt with it

Phillips- Should have got the ball after coming so far out of his goal

Personally i blame Coles what about the rest of you

Philips has held up his head to take the blame, but when you see how many shots the "Poolies!" had on goal, then a 1-1 draw was a fair result, as they could of scored more if it wasn't for Steve's performance!!. ;)

I would be more worried about containing Hartlepool on Wednesday night, than worrying who was to blame for a soft goal!!. ^_^

We should of applied more pressure after our goal, and gone for being 2-0 or 3-0 up, but the tactics of Wilson, and Tommy's concussion changed the game!!. :ph34r:

So those of you lucky enough to be going to the Gate Wednesday night, get 100% behind the lads, if you've never sung or shouted at a game, nows the time to start!!. :)

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!. :huh:

:):laugh::sub::me?:

Guest bristolbred
In fact I blame the linesman and ref who did miss the blatant push in Robbo's back at the start or did they do this on purpose cos they had also missed a blatant penalty. Really at this point in time, is it a good idea to try and blame people for mistakes and discuss it publicly when there is still a second leg to go yet? If and when we don't go up is the time people can think about moaning and apportioning blame. Until then get BEHIND the team.
Good Point, couldn't agree more, the ref was too whistle happy, and never looked at his linesmen half the time!!. :@

A different ref, and we'll all be writing a different story!!. :huh:

I've got to work Wednesday night, but i hope that all of you who go sing and shout your hearts out, fire the lads up to the most important game of the season, where we must win!!. :ph34r:

Get 110% behind the lads, throw lots of ticker tape ( paper!) and balloons!!. Get a real party atmosphere going, so when i am at my hotel in Crewe ( what a dump!) i can be proud to be Bristolian!!. :Costumed34: :Costumed19: :Party27: :sport19:

Archived