IGNORED

Charlie Austin

Red Robin

Exactly he'll know all about Austin.

needs another season of league football to prove himself before making the step up to championship with another club,

regardless of the outcome of their season, he's better off long term staying with Swindon

needs another season of league football to prove himself before making the step up to championship with another club,

regardless of the outcome of their season, he's better off long term staying with Swindon

i completely agree, he went from poole town to swindon only last year so pushing him up again to the championship would seem a little hasty

no doubt though that he's a good player

personally think he will be in the championship next season,swindon look a dangerous side,Billy paynter back in Monday as well.hope they come up nice easy game to get to.

I was at the game tonight.

Did anybody see 24 Danny Ward on loan from Bolton, a young left winger. He would be am awesome signing for us.

played well as did all the team i think,danny wilson has done a great job in twelve months.

Archived