IGNORED

If This Club Really Is Ambitious

Red Robin

as the thread title says if this club is ambitious then top players like maynard,skuse,hartley,need to be kept for a assault next year.

we have the chairman,we have the manager,we have the fantastic new ground to look forward to.

The fact is none of this is any good if you do not have the players on the pitch to do the business.

If the club wants to genuinely hit the big time the best players need to be kept,and added with more quality.

SC summed it up in the 3rd interview,you need top players to challenge.

If Cardiff with chopra and Leicester with Fryatt can hang on to the leading scorer then we should be able to do the same.

3.25 million for maynard would buy half the player,if they want all the player then nothing short of 6 million should be accepted,and then Nicky Maynard would then have to decide if the club was right for him.

Maynard is going nowhere and Coppell will be given backing to bring in the right personnel to get us up, we know SL will provide him with what he needs, we're not cocking about now, this is the season do it.

If Cardiff stay down and go poof, who would like Chorpa here?

Imagine a strike force of...

Maynard-Chopra-Lambert

Coooooweee, some goals there!

I'm dreaming, yes.

Maynard is going nowhere and Coppell will be given backing to bring in the right personnel to get us up, we know SL will provide him with what he needs, we're not cocking about now, this is the season do it.

Maynard-Chopra-Lambert

I'm dreaming, yes.

yes why not lets have the cardiff scum who i would not p*** on if on fire and a gashead in our strike force. And while we are at it why dont we rename ourselves bristol and a cr*p part of wales united.

as the thread title says if this club is ambitious then top players like maynard,skuse,hartley,need to be kept for a assault next year.

we have the chairman,we have the manager,we have the fantastic new ground to look forward to.

The fact is none of this is any good if you do not have the players on the pitch to do the business.

If the club wants to genuinely hit the big time the best players need to be kept,and added with more quality.

SC summed it up in the 3rd interview,you need top players to challenge.

If Cardiff with chopra and Leicester with Fryatt can hang on to the leading scorer then we should be able to do the same.

3.25 million for maynard would buy half the player,if they want all the player then nothing short of 6 million should be accepted,and then Nicky Maynard would then have to decide if the club was right for him.

While we don't have to sell every player has his price, I would Imagen Maynards to be 6m+.

yes why not lets have the cardiff scum who i would not p*** on if on fire and a gashead in our strike force. And while we are at it why dont we rename ourselves bristol and a cr*p part of wales united.

Just the sort of sad tribal trash that you expect on here. It's football not gang warfare. Grow up.

Just the sort of sad tribal trash that you expect on here. It's football not gang warfare. Grow up.

look if i wanna give a sarcastic reply to a stupid comment then take it with a pinch os salt - bottom line is i dont want a player like chopra (who is a nasty cheating, diving head stamping player) putting on the shirt of the club i support. And the last ex gas player to come here was a flop to say the least along with the fact that lambert has no pace or championship experience would be a waste of money (c trundle).

Maynard-Chopra-Lambert

I'm dreaming, yes.

I'm of the opinion that Chopra is very overrated and would also be very overpriced. So no thanks, I wouldn't want him here. And then there's also the fact that he's a massive ****...

..and no good if we don't have the Fan base - it's up to us to Support City however we can.....and for the Match gates to increase.

..and no good if we don't have the Fan base - it's up to us to Support City however we can.....and for the Match gates to increase.

the fact is IF you want the fan base to increase then you need a team on the pitch capable of mounting a challenge,take maynard and his 20 plus goals out of this season,i think you would find we would be near thr bottom three.

SC is not interested in losing his best players,he wants to add better players to the squad to mount a serious challenge.

Im sure SC has had some sort of guarantees from SL that the better players will be kept,and better players added to the squad for a tilt at top two.

This business regards maynard needs to be put to bed,if we are serious about keeping our top players lets here it from the top,the fans who may be thinking about STs will know the club is serious about a challenge.

Archived