IGNORED

Coppell Needs To Get Our Name Right

glastonred

Listening to SC's interviews on 'Player' I must say that it grates the ear to hear him refer to us as "Bristol", and not "City". Perhaps someone could have a quiet word to ask him to get the name right.

Why, everyone knows who he is talking about when he says Bristol, there's only one team in Bristol after all :tumbleweed:

i must admit that does my head in. when pudits or commentators and sometimes other managers refer to us "bristol" and not as "city" or "bristol city". i dont know why just annoys menoexpression.gif

well the main positive is because they dont clasify bristol as having more then 1 team. You would not hear people/ media talking about manchester or sheffield.

Why, everyone knows who he is talking about when he says Bristol, there's only one team in Bristol after all tumbleweed.gif

You took the words right out of my mouth. Whats the big deal, you guys just moan at anything right???

There's only one team in Bristol chant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gif

Both Bristol clubs are refered to as Bristol by most of the country. You can take it as a compliment that you are called Bristol if you want but you shouldn't. Its because they have no knowledge of and no respect for either club and you are both the same. It makes me livid and I am a Stokie who just happens to live here! In fact I call both Manchester teams Manchester, to show them the same respect as they show this fine city!

Mike

Yes it p155es me off as well being referred to only as 'Bristol' by all these so called expert pundits on TV.

Bristol is the city we play in, the club is called 'Bristol City'

They never refer to Everton as Liverpool or Port Vale as Stoke or even Arsenal, Chelsea or West Ham as London do they !!! So please show us some respect .......

Rant Over bruce_h4h.gif

Yes it p155es me off as well being referred to only as 'Bristol' by all these so called expert pundits on TV.

Bristol is the city we play in, the club is called 'Bristol City'

They never refer to Everton as Liverpool or Port Vale as Stoke or even Arsenal, Chelsea or West Ham as London do they !!! So please show us some respect .......

Rant Over bruce_h4h.gif

no they dont do they...i cant see why not thought .........disapointed2se.gifperhaps its becauses its part of our name!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived