IGNORED

Best Football League Website Of The Year

BristolBEAT

Does anyone know who won football league website of the year? We have won it the last three years, however after looking through all the awards on the FL website nothing is mentioned about the football league website award. There is a 'Digital Content' Award but I am pretty sure that is not it.

Once again it should definitely go to Adam, for his near 10 stories/updates a day (during the season). Brilliant Player coverage - in my opinion he gives the fans what they pay for! Great commentary and overall great features.

BT

Does anyone know who won football league website of the year? We have won it the last three years, however after looking through all the awards on the FL website nothing is mentioned about the football league website award. There is a 'Digital Content' Award but I am pretty sure that is not it.

Once again it should definitely go to Adam, for his near 10 stories/updates a day (during the season). Brilliant Player coverage - in my opinion he gives the fans what they pay for! Great commentary and overall great features.

BT

Is this the award you mean? http://www.fcbusines...ctive+%28fli%29 If so, then the Florists, Hartlepool and Crewe.

Archived