IGNORED

The Lunatics Have Escaped From The Asylum For 2 Weeks

Mrdc

Just read it, it wont make any difference. Roll on when the first brick goes down.

God i hope your right, these tree huggers are getting on my tits now.

Would there be a possilbility that if the plans for did get stopped by 'Swampy and the gang' that BCC could give us Greville Smythe Park to build our new stadium on, in return the Council would still generate the millions expected from holding the World Cup in the city.

Because, from what I remember, there's a massive hole in the arguement to meet the criteria.

That aside, do you really think the council will grant this application when they've pledged to be a World Cup Host City

Now that - thanks to the Mail on ****ing Sunday - the World Cup isn't a factor anymore, anyone else worried that the council might change their mind...!?

Now that - thanks to the Mail on ****ing Sunday - the World Cup isn't a factor anymore, anyone else worried that the council might change their mind...!?

After already putting in 500k, been included in the world cup bid book, the council will certainly have egg on their face if they were to pull the plug now

I would say that its more down to the little hussy :D not the mail on sunday she would have sold her story to another paper.

I would say that its more down to the little hussy :D not the mail on sunday she would have sold her story to another paper.

Apparently not, she tried other papers before the Mail, but they turned her down realising what a stupid mistake it would be to publish such a story.

Kudos to Max Clifford, too, for telling her she had a story in the first place and hawking it around to the papers for her.

What a good guy he is.

Apparently not, she tried other papers before the Mail, but they turned her down realising what a stupid mistake it would be to publish such a story.

Kudos to Max Clifford, too, for telling her she had a story in the first place and hawking it around to the papers for her.

What a good guy he is.

No, he's not, Max Clifford is a very naughty boy. He'd sell photos of his head up his own ar5e if someone would buy them

Archived