IGNORED

Saborio

WellRedPhil

Saborio's made a cracking start to life in the MLS, scoring 4 goals in his first 8 games and winning player of the week! This suggests that he did have a lot more quality than he showed in his short spell with us, and maybe he did fall foul of poor management and tactics. Then again, maybe this merely shows the quality of the MLS, although I always believed that he had ability, we just never got the best of him. I'll let you decide for yourselves!

I always thought he was a decent player who wasn't really given a chance by Johnson's constant tinkering. Not sure he was any more effective than Haynes or a fully fit Clarkson though

He's an entirely different player to Haynes and is also different from Saborio though tbf. The first game he played for us at the Ricoh I thought he looked very good, and was unfortunate not to score as a result of some poor finishing and excellent goalkepping. Howevr I never saw him play that well again!

no surprise he's getting the goals, has done so throughout his career everywhere he's played, unfortunately another forward mismanged by Johnson.

People belittle the MLS, however you just need to look at how Landon Donovan did when at Everton.

Good goals as well

Archived