IGNORED

World Cup 2010 Fanzone In Bristol

MitchBCFC

Update:

After contacting my local MP and Councillors as well as the lcoal media it has been confirmed by the Evening Post that the council will be looking to provide some sort of 'Fanzone' or area where football fans alike can watch the England games for the 2010 World Cup. They are looking to release news on this in the next week or so.

Please pick up an Evening post tomorrow on the article which i had raised to the Evening Post, fortunately i will not be pictured as they are unable to get a photographer to me this evening!

Lets look forward to a great summer of Football and continue it through for City's Season!

Good idea but I think the Fan Zones have already been sorted, think they are at Ashton Court & Eastville Park.

No harm in having another one though.

BCAGFC

I think he's talking about a fanzone for this World Cup 2010.

It's a great idea mate,good luck with it!! englandsmile4wf.gifwink.gif

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/World-Cup-fan-fest-motion-says-council/article-2180203-detail/article.html

If there is anyone that is going to the world cup this summer, the Eveniong post are going out there and would like to follow some fellow Bristolians.

Please message me if you are and can put in contact with the correct Gentleman!

Thanks

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/World-Cup-fan-fest-motion-says-council/article-2180203-detail/article.html

If there is anyone that is going to the world cup this summer, the Eveniong post are going out there and would like to follow some fellow Bristolians.

Please message me if you are and can put in contact with the correct Gentleman!

Thanks

post it up on ziderheads mate, a few will be going from there I think, usually a big City contingent at England away, anyone remember Amsterdam a while back????

post it up on ziderheads mate, a few will be going from there I think, usually a big City contingent at England away, anyone remember Amsterdam a while back????

Yeah loads of City idiot's giving us a bad name! Was scared to admit being a City fan on that trip!

Yes I can remember Amsterdam, glass trip, with a top bunch of lads.

Archived