IGNORED

Pendulum

StapleHillPhil

A friend has had to drop out of going to see Pendulum in Cardiff next week and his ticket is now going spare. It's going begging if anybody wants it although I'm sure he'd welcome some sort of contribution to the ticket cost (face value £20 from memory).

The bad news is that you'll have to make your own way to and from Cardiff I'm afraid.

Send me a pm if you want more info.

Cheers,

Phil

A friend has had to drop out of going to see Pendulum in Cardiff next week and his ticket is now going spare. It's going begging if anybody wants it although I'm sure he'd welcome some sort of contribution to the ticket cost (face value £20 from memory).

The bad news is that you'll have to make your own way to and from Cardiff I'm afraid.

Send me a pm if you want more info.

Cheers,

Phil

I have the same dilemma but for Birmingham next wednesday.

I'm glad i didn't sell the tickets now.

IT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent. Having heard the new album a few times now I'm really looking forward to Saturday.

What time did they go on stage? The tickets for Cardiff say doors open at 6:30 but I don't particulary fancy spending hours in the CIA waiting for them to start if I could be having a few jars in city centre bars instead.

Cheers,

Phil

Excellent. Having heard the new album a few times now I'm really looking forward to Saturday.

What time did they go on stage? The tickets for Cardiff say doors open at 6:30 but I don't particulary fancy spending hours in the CIA waiting for them to start if I could be having a few jars in city centre bars instead.

Cheers,

Phil

02 doors opened at 7. pendulum came on around 8.50 / 9.

did 1 hour 45 mins non stop which was pure class.

then they said goodnight

so we wait, and wait and wait,

and no encore!!!!!!!!!!!!! only let down of the night.

02 doors opened at 7. pendulum came on around 8.50 / 9.

did 1 hour 45 mins non stop which was pure class.

then they said goodnight

so we wait, and wait and wait,

and no encore!!!!!!!!!!!!! only let down of the night.

From Rob Swire's Twitter page.

Cardiff was incredible. I think you got the short straw since we got Tarantula and Hold Your Colour as an encore. Highlight of the night for me was Island Part I, and also laughing at a Cardiff fan who cried at Wembley. They were better this time than when I saw them in 2008 at Swindon. Perhaps the new drummer has something to do with that.

From Rob Swire's Twitter page.

Cardiff was incredible. I think you got the short straw since we got Tarantula and Hold Your Colour as an encore. Highlight of the night for me was Island Part I, and also laughing at a Cardiff fan who cried at Wembley. They were better this time than when I saw them in 2008 at Swindon. Perhaps the new drummer has something to do with that.

cheers RTD, not gonna lie, it was flaming hot in the the 02, not surprised their equipment was playing up.

they stopped during one of their songs cuz their computers were playing up so they started again.

Archived