IGNORED

City V Hartlepool

Guest bblpearsonation

Guest bblpearsonation

Going in with a 1-1 first leg i personally dont think Hartlepool have any kind of advantage over us. We are the home side and know all we have to do is get a result, So i think we will WIN 2-1, goal from Peacock in the first half, equaliser in the second half and Rougier becoming a even bigger favourite by scoring the winning goal in the 71st minute, what everybody else think?

2-0 to City, maybe 2-1.

That would be my honest prediction - plus I would be too nervous if we won 1-0!

I believe that no matter what people say about large crowds bringing a lot of "part-timers" (not re-igniting that debate mind...) who don't make much noise, the crowd will rise to the occasion.

City have risen to the big challenges at home numerous times this season, and I can't see Wednesday being any different.

What we need is an early-ish goal to get everyone behind the team. Forget extra man, I think it will then be like an extra two players on the pitch :P

OK, scorers... I'm going to go for a Roberts and a Peacock scoresheet - simply because Roberts seems to be converting a few lately, and I think that Peacock is due another..... (unless he decides to play on the left again and put in another perfect cross to set-up a goal... I'll take that one as well :D )

Guest chimp choker
2-0 to City, maybe 2-1.

That would be my honest prediction - plus I would be too nervous if we won 1-0!

I believe that no matter what people say about large crowds bringing a lot of "part-timers" (not re-igniting that debate mind...) who don't make much noise, the crowd will rise to the occasion.

City have risen to the big challenges at home numerous times this season, and I can't see Wednesday being any different.

What we need is an early-ish goal to get everyone behind the team. Forget extra man, I think it will then be like an extra two players on the pitch  :P

OK, scorers... I'm going to go for a Roberts and a Peacock scoresheet - simply because Roberts seems to be converting a few lately, and I think that Peacock is due another..... (unless he decides to play on the left again and put in another perfect cross to set-up a goal... I'll take that one as well  :D )

Why not get behind your team anyway, early goal or not!

Why not get behind your team anyway, early goal or not!
Normally I don't bite but I'm going to...

Who are you to claim that I don't get behind my team??

If you read my post properly (you appear to be able to read basic sentences, now slowly work your way up to digesting arguments and reasonings) then you will notice that I was talking from a crowd's point of view.

Early goal or not, I'll be willing them on. I was just stating that it will help other fans to find their vocal chords.

Please, please, please don't give the rest of the Hartlepool fans a bad name. After all, they can't be as silly as you, surely? :P

Kind regards :D

I think city will score early on...15th minute or so with a peacock goal

then city will score again in the 65th minute with murray scoring a peach of a goal form the edge of the area...curling it nicely into the top corner

but then soon after that the monkey hangers get a quick goal back and the pressure begins to show

but the mighty city defence holds out and we all roll on to cardiff

Archived