IGNORED

Cardiff V Blackpool - Play Off Final

The Play Off Final  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On a personal note I am going to promise never to abuse Ian Holloway ever again, if.....big if, his Blackpool team can do the impossible and stop Cardiff reaching the premier league tomorrow, I say impossible as they seem to be on a "special" journey to the promised land helped by the Wfa and the inland revenue.

So Mr Holloway groan this City fan good luck tomorrow.

On a personal note I am going to promise never to abuse Ian Holloway ever again, if.....big if, his Blackpool team can do the impossible and stop Cardiff reaching the premier league tomorrow, I say impossible as they seem to be on a "special" journey to the promised land helped by the Wfa and the inland revenue.

This does confuse me!

As if IH will give a single moments thought to who Bristol City fans might prefer to go up, or even our rivalry with Cardiff or himself.

He will do everything in his power to win on Saturday, FOR HIMSELF and Blackpool, nothing else.

I for one would prefer to see Blackpool go up, but its out of our hands and i dont really care all that much!

Never forget how Hollowhead has refered to us in the past! He is a clown, who at times has been rather vile towards us as fans, and all things BCFC - and the feelings have been mutual. HE IS NO FRIEND OF BRISTOL CITY.

For however much id love to see Hollowead in tears of sadness come Saturday night, he doesn't compare to millions of Welshmen, and for that reason, i hope that the Blue tears shed after the Play off final, have a Welsh accent!

Yep, good luck to Holloway's team, Holloway is still a ***** and always will be, there is no forgiving what he has done in my eyes but a choice between him and Cardiff is an easy one to make for me. While Holloway may have been a cock a while ago Cardiff have always been cocks and a continue to be cocks until this very day.

I with you on this one, hate Cardiff will never forget the play-off at AG in 2003, hurt like hell badmood.gif

Vile Club, Vile Fans

come on holloway and blackpool! I reckon this is the highest "neutral" support in the history of british football for Blackpool in this game, I would pay good money for Cardiff to be beaten. If they do, they are bankrupt, and we can sign whittingham.

Obviously not a fan of IH, but along with Mr Wolf, I'm giving the ***** a pass for tomorrow, and tomorrow only. If Blackpool do win, and sadly my money is with Cardiff too, I can't wait to take the piss out of the Gash fans who are going to claim it as a moral victory. Man up gentleman, it's nothing to do with the Blue Few!

I detest Cardiff. Horrible club, horrible fans and they've spent beyond their means to get where they are.

I'm no fan of Ian Holloway.... But if he keeps the taff scum down where they belong tomorrow, then as far as im concerned all the crap he's spouted in the past will be forgiven.

COME ON BLACKPOOL!!!!!

That is awesome.

Spending a lot of time in Cardiff I have a lot of associates on facebook that for 51 weeks of the year are avid man u, Liverpool and arsenal fans, all of a sudden it's wembley this and blooooobirds this, ffs I really hope Blackpool win tomorrow they as a town need it. Cardiff on the otherhand doesn't it's souless, generic and has no character the Premier League will fit nicely into the created, plastic shitehole of a town only too well, cmon the tangerines!!!!

Face reality City Fans. Cardif are going to bury Blackpool tomorrow.

Just look at their record against us this season. Who can forget their demolition of us at AG in the league this season. OK the conditions that night were awful, but it was the same for both sides.

Chopra and Whittingham awesome. Sorry, it goes against the grain for any BCFC fan, but they are far superior.

Any support going hollowheads way makes me feel ******g sick, and any support going cardiffs way makes me feel ******g sick aswell. So to ****** summarise I hate them and i hate them but i'd rather those clementine ***** won this one, just. Reading you fellow City fans wishing any of them well makes me feel ****** sick. Sort it out.

That is awesome.

Spending a lot of time in Cardiff I have a lot of associates on facebook that for 51 weeks of the year are avid man u, Liverpool and arsenal fans, all of a sudden it's wembley this and blooooobirds this, ffs I really hope Blackpool win tomorrow they as a town need it. Cardiff on the otherhand doesn't it's souless, generic and has no character the Premier League will fit nicely into the created, plastic shitehole of a town only too well, cmon the tangerines!!!!

any plans for m4 banners if they lose?

Well Andy Gray says Cardiff are going up :englandsmile4wf: talk about a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea :w00t:. Got to say if I have to choose its the seasiders over the divers; and Cardiff have more to lose :fingerscrossed: come on the POOL

Guest oftbc

Just been on a train from Newport to Bristol which was full of Cardiff fans, Was good to take the piss out of them and wish them well in there quest for Championship football next season.

any plans for m4 banners if they lose?

please god. those we saw on our own glum crawl home hurt. a lot.

by the way, those that think Baadiff will prosper forever if they go up have forgotten one thing. Ridsdale. Take what he did at Leeds / Cardiff then add to the result for Hull & Portsmouth of going up and it all adds up to our desired result of Bluebird extreme pain within a few years whatever the result. Also dont underestimate the effect of Hamman and his cronies turning up to drink from the golden EPL money shower if they win.

lets face it, this tie is a living nightmare for us; Mortal enemy (convicted I love you owner plus idiot embarrassing Bristolian reinforcing the world view of us as country bumpkins) vs mortal enemy (celtic territorial and philosophical foe for the past few thousand years or so). Ideal result would be freak alien invasion of wemberley, that swooped down and abducted the lot of them, owners, players, fans, the whole sh1tty shooting match.

So I dont want either to win, but want Cardiff to lose.

I pray Cardiff don't go up. Getting away with what they have and do time after time unpunished. This would be the perfect punishment. No promotion, Malaysian buisnessman pulls out, £1.9m unpaid tax bill, 20 point deduction at the start of next season. For a couple hours today I am a member of the tangerine army. Tangerine army!

Archived