IGNORED

Well Done Blackpool!

citylad05

Working in Cardiff im so happy the f*ckers have lost, they were so big headed and thought they was already there thank you god!!! Well done Ian Holloway ur day pass from me supporting u has now expired, Watch Cardiff sink now!!! GOD IM SOOOOOOO HAPPY GET IN THERE. WELL DONE BLACKPOOL!

i am not hollowheads greatest fan by any means, but to think a bristolian plotted the downfall of cardiff is oh so sweet. im just so glad the camera focussed on chopra a couple of times. to see his miserable boat............even sweeter........................ next season.............. when cardiff come to the gate it will be............"Premier League yer avin a laugh"............:englandsmile4wf:........next up............come on ingerland........

i am not hollowheads greatest fan by any means, but to think a bristolian plotted the downfall of cardiff is oh so sweet. im just so glad the camera focussed on chopra a couple of times. to see his miserable boat............even sweeter........................ next season.............. when cardiff come to the gate it will be............"Premier League yer avin a laugh"............englandsmile4wf.gif........next up............come on ingerland........

I really have no time for Mr. Holloway, nevertheless congratulations to Blackpool and grudging congratulations to skeletor himself...As the wiseman said I might hate Skeletor but I hate Cardiff just a little bit more...

Isn't football great!?

i am not hollowheads greatest fan by any means, but to think a bristolian plotted the downfall of cardiff is oh so sweet. im just so glad the camera focussed on chopra a couple of times. to see his miserable boat............even sweeter........................ next season.............. when cardiff come to the gate it will be............"Premier League yer avin a laugh"............englandsmile4wf.gif........next up............come on ingerland........

or how about... "we saw you cry on the telly!"

Archived