IGNORED

Fashion Tips Please

cornellyreds

As some of you may know I live between Cardiff and Swansea. The gym I use is JJB (now DW) gyms right next to Lego land (Cardiiff City Stadium).

In the past, they have closed off the free weights section to allow Cardiff City players to use the section (this was when the final pieces of lego hadnt been put in place at their stadium) and i had to watch as they arrogantly pinged around low weights and watch as they abused them by dropping them on the floor instead of placing them in the racks. I have had to endure a myriad of gym users clad in Cardiff Tops in that annoying valley twang talking about how life will be in the ENGLISH premier league, and how so much better they are than Swansea, and Bristol (as they call us). I had to endure the sniggers and grins as they tore apart my Bristol City 6-0 3-0 and 1-0, and watch as people took part in The Cardiff City Challenge where they compete against fellow fans in gym exercises dressed in thie Cardiff strip.

But now dear children, revenge is so sweet, and I want your help for printable slogas for my T shirts (clean only, its a family gym), to show when I take off my red City shirt after training.

Your thoughts please...

As some of you may know I live between Cardiff and Swansea. The gym I use is JJB (now DW) gyms right next to Lego land (Cardiiff City Stadium).

In the past, they have closed off the free weights section to allow Cardiff City players to use the section (this was when the final pieces of lego hadnt been put in place at their stadium) and i had to watch as they arrogantly pinged around low weights and watch as they abused them by dropping them on the floor instead of placing them in the racks. I have had to endure a myriad of gym users clad in Cardiff Tops in that annoying valley twang talking about how life will be in the ENGLISH premier league, and how so much better they are than Swansea, and Bristol (as they call us). I had to endure the sniggers and grins as they tore apart my Bristol City 6-0 3-0 and 1-0, and watch as people took part in The Cardiff City Challenge where they compete against fellow fans in gym exercises dressed in thie Cardiff strip.

But now dear children, revenge is so sweet, and I want your help for printable slogas for my T shirts (clean only, its a family gym), to show when I take off my red City shirt after training.

Your thoughts please...

It's an oldie but still good.

What's blue and goes beep beep beep beep?

The Cardiff City open top bus reversing back into the garage.

Your thoughts please...

CCFC - Bluebirds........Premier League or BUST

Archived