IGNORED

Darren Ambrose

The Batman

according to BBC gossip and transfers this morning, QPR have made a bid of £750,000 for him.

we can't compete with their financial clout and he get's to link up with former manager. I know it's only £750,000 but then wages and any bonus' etc kick in. and technically they are the richest club in the world.

probably ends any interest from anyone else as well.

Mind you, if you don't ask, you don't get. May be worth matching their bid and seeing what happens.

They seem to be assembling their squad very early this year, probably change managers twice before the season starts.

I trust Coppell to do his job, if he's not interested in Ambrose them let's wait and see what gem he has lined up, let's be patient, he knows what he's doing.

I hope your right. Nearly 20 goals from midfield is priceless. Exactly the kind of signing I was hoping for and the more quality that gets snapped up now the harder it becomes for us to assembly our squad to move forward. Like you say we have to trust in coppell and be patient but I think it will become harder the more we see this kind of player taken off the market.

Archived