IGNORED

Will You Cry

Guest bcfcsols

Guest bcfcsols

If we dont manage to win against Hartlepool on weds (sorry to be so negative :D ), who is big enough to admit it :D :sad21: :D

Guest dez_gimred

yeh prob...i really cant see it happenin though..

hartlepool beating us at home in front of 20,000 fans..

and their 'amazing' away record is pretty much against crapper teams to say..

2-1 to city! with tears of joy!

:D

Guest bristolbred

If we loose, then i would be hugely dissapointed, but in some ways not suprised, so i may shed a tear!!, as i do get rather emotional at matches!!. :sad21: :sad56:

But then i would have tears of happiness if we won!!!, and went on to win the final!!!. :P

:D

Ive shed a few tears over City. I vaguely remember crying around 10 years ago (maybe more) when we lost 4-1(?) to Rovers at their place. I was only a wee kniper at the time but i seem to recall Carl Saunders scroing a goal or two.

I also shed a tear when we lost to Stoke in the LDV final at Wembley. It was the only trip i ever made to the 'old' wembley and certainly not one i yearn to remember!

As for Wed, I'm going to be hammered in a student bar at Gloucester University. I doubt ill cry, but come what may there is going to be alot of shouting!!

Guest red in the usa

No, not a chance...few things that are more important than this...seriously pi**ed off, for a month or two, then that's it...part of being a city fan.

However, I still thinkwe'll get to the final...then we'll see !

Guest dolmanred

I remember having to hold back tears after the Cardiff game at AG last season, but it was as much do do with the fact that it was those scum who had got one over on us, at home. It was more psychological than emotional! I think if it had been anyone bar Bristol Rovers, QPR or Cardiff I would have been fine! :ph34r:

When my son was born in January it brought everything into perspective and there are a lot more things important things in life than football.

Having said that, I watched the Sunderland v Palace game last night and I chose to support Sunderland, bigger support, nice ground therefore worthy of a prem place.

Then when they finally lost on pens I felt for their fans as the cameras panned across the stadium. I thought, if I'm like that for someone I don't care about, what will I be like if we lose on Wednesday.

But in all honesty, I doubt I'll cry, just be absolutely gutted.

MM

Guest bristolbred
When my son was born in January it brought everything into perspective and there are a lot more things important things in life than football.

Having said that, I watched the Sunderland v Palace game last night and I chose to support Sunderland, bigger support, nice ground therefore worthy of a prem place.

Then when they finally lost on pens I felt for their fans as the cameras panned across the stadium. I thought, if I'm like that for someone I don't care about, what will I be like if we lose on Wednesday.

But in all honesty, I doubt I'll cry, just be absolutely gutted.

MM

Watching the birth of my two daughters brought into perspective what life is all about, ^_^

BUT then you awake to the reality of what it's like to follow Bristol City!!. ;)

That's the real roller coaster of life!!. :ph34r:

My girls do suprise and shock, but NOT as much as City do!!. :huh::me?:

Wednesday will be emotional, and hopefully, for all the right reasons!!. :laugh:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :)

A must win game in front of another sell out crowd!!. :)

:sub:

Archived