IGNORED

Hello

Mihai

Hello everyone :) . I have a question about the objectives for The Robins in season 2010/11. I'm from Romania, and i'm not informed about City.

What wants "The Robins" in next season? I saw Steve Coppell's statements, he wants to clinch promotion, but will be invested some money in the team, most inportant is the defense..:)

Thanks, i'm waiting for reply :)

Hello.

Everyone is excited about Steve Coppell joining us, and I think the Championship is weaker next season than it was this season, so we wont have a better chance of doing well. I think that depending on who we sign we should be challenging for the play offs, but I am quite cautious about City, and I always expect us to mess it up.

Good luck to your team (Steaua Bucharest?) next season.

We played you about 5 years ago in a friendly, and you beat us easily.....

Si.

Steaua Bucharest havea a sh it chairman, Gigi Becali is his name, and the team have many problems.

Steaua Bucharest is 1 st team form Romania, 23 league champions, 20 national cup champions, and SuperCupaRomaniei similar to your Comunity Shield(winner of premier league and winner of FA CUP).

We havea a Champions League and European Super cup in 1986 against FC Barcelona(Dukadam made the all time record with 4 saves penaltyes consecutives )

But in last 4 years, we don't win the league champions. The managers with very low level, bad transfers, (dayro moreno 2.300.000 eur---gone for 500 000 eur) any other players.

Today was announced a new manager, his name is Victor Piturca, was our manager in 2000-2004, and was manager of the Romania national team.

Steaua will get minimum 6 players, for title with number 24, because in season 2008-2009 we finish at 6 place...and in last season at 4 place...

Steaua have some good players, but we have the same problem wich  Bristol City have...a very low defense...with loaned players...in last time...but was announced 4 new defenders RB, CB, CB AND LB, best news, but our chariman lost some money(he had aprox 2.000.000.000 eur) but now is in crisis. But haven't a problem, because Steaua is a big team, and 10-15.000.000 miminum have in every year.

I hope to win the 24 th title for Steaua Bucharest, for that we need 6-7 players... 

And The Robins to secure the promotion with a finish in first 2 places :) is exaggerated, but if we buy 3 defenders, 2 midlefeders, and 1 striker, we'll have 100 % in first 6 places, and ...why not... the 2nd, because isn't imposibble, because the next season is is weaker that last season :)

Sorry for my english, i don't speak very god, but i'm very hurry :)  I wish you all a good night and sweet dreams :)

Archived