IGNORED

Bristol City 2011 Calenders Now Available To Purchase

firstly have a look at these 2010 calenders who would buy them for that price?

I would sell my TWO 2010 bristol city calenders(still in cellophane)

for the same price I paid for them at a boot sale FIFTY PENCE each

http://www.calendarclub.co.uk/p-2782-bristol-city-football-club-2010-wall-calendar.aspx

Now their trying to sell 2011 calenders for 7:99

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Bristol-City-2011-Calendar/dp/1848389434/ref=sr_1_37?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1275157589&sr=8-37

as nobody is allowed to suggest your posts are irrelavant crap because you've posted so much of it over a number of years. can I just thank you for this fascinating and worth while information that has enhanced my life no end.

AGREED, Quote of the day!!winner_third_h4h.gifworship2.gifrofl2br.gif

AGREED, Quote of the day!!winner_third_h4h.gifworship2.gifrofl2br.gif

Funny how opinions can differ because, borrowing one of his favourite descriptive words, I think SC_Red's comment is absolute 'shite'.

Still, I'm not one to be impressed by unpleasant sarcasm and pointed and repeated criticism of another poster just for the sake of it - especially when there is no need for SC_Red to read that posters' comments at all if he finds them so irritating.

He could put Dark Side on ignore, but it seems he is determined to make this forum a less tolerant and a less friendly place by being plain nasty.

Funny how opinions can differ because, borrowing one of his favourite descriptive words, I think SC_Red's comment is absolute 'shite'.

Still, I'm not one to be impressed by unpleasant sarcasm and pointed and repeated criticism of another poster just for the sake of it - especially when there is no need for SC_Red to read that posters' comments at all if he finds them so irritating.

He could put Dark Side on ignore, but it seems he is determined to make this forum a less tolerant and a less friendly place by being plain nasty.

Yet you read mine. You should try to be a bit more tolerant of my views or ignore them.

Archived