IGNORED

I Phone

stroudy

Hello,

Found a site on line where you can make your own i Phone cover........so I designed the attached. Stole the piccie off Cider Head (Hope it is ok to use). However I am undecided whether to purchase or not. It costs about £30.

What does everyone think of the design and does anyone know if there is an official bcfc one. Reckon the club should start selling them!

Picture looks much better on there site.

It's www.getuncommon.com

post-7169-127516144373_thumb.png

Leon, ain't bought it yet as it costs 30 notes. It is a pretty good case though judging from the video reviews on the web. Just don't know if I can justify the price for a phone cover. Does look awesome though.

Hello,

Found a site on line where you can make your own i Phone cover........so I designed the attached. Stole the piccie off Cider Head (Hope it is ok to use). However I am undecided whether to purchase or not. It costs about £30.

What does everyone think of the design and does anyone know if there is an official bcfc one. Reckon the club should start selling them!

Picture looks much better on there site.

It's www.getuncommon.com

sound, looks good

just found this site that does them for £9

customize your own iphone case

sound, looks good

Finally got it sorted after taking a holiday and having a few probs with Royal Mail. Bought the cheap transfer one from the site linked above in this quote which you can place directly onto the phone but bought a cheap white cover to place the transfer on and it has turned out pretty cool. The whole thing including the case cost about £11.

Hope you like it and thanks again to Cider Head. Still think the club should do something along these lines.

post-7169-096189000 1276536854_thumb.jpg

I asked Adam Baker about this a while ago and he confirmed that there is a BCFC Player app on it's way.

Does anyone have any idea when a player app will be available? this will be much welcome and will probably save player from be cancelling my subscription.

Archived