IGNORED

City Or England

Craven arms

Given a choice would you rather City were in the Premier League or England win the world cup.for me there's no question got to be City in the top league. I was taking to someone the other day his point was City got a chance of the Premier League every year the world cup only comes round once every four.but this still didn't change my mind

The two are inseparable, the two great loves of a football fan the hometown team and England, works whichever part of England you come from.

Possibly fishing, but I'll respond anyway: not strictly true: I know a few lads, supporters of Manchester United and other big clubs, who truly couldn't give a flying one about England.

Success for City > Success for England every time.

Hang on fella - have you not flown further this week from the oil infested waters of the Caribbean to South Africa for the mickey Mouse World cup tin pot cup than the mileage you clock up when you fly back to Blighty to see City Games.

As I have told you on more than one occasion, this club does not need part time glory hunters like you......

I've had this debate with many people, and even though the World Cup is only every 4 years, we've only won it once in the last 44 years and City will probably be promoted within 4, logic would suggest England. Yet deep down it is City everytime for me, without a shadow of a doubt! I would MUCH rather we went up next season then we won the world cup!

Possibly fishing, but I'll respond anyway: not strictly true: I know a few lads, supporters of Manchester United and other big clubs, who truly couldn't give a flying one about England.

Manchester who? I thought they were a comic book club, with so called fans who have never been to Manchester.

it is quite simply whatever I am drinking when I watch city score on tv live goes all over the carpet be it cider or red wine I have run down the garden and cheered very loudly as I was told off for waking the neighbours the time before, when gerard scored tonight my hand did not twitch but I am still p****d off with the result and the way they scored although I still think he is a good keeper.

Archived