IGNORED

Goodbye Palace?

Proper Job

It occurs to me that any City fan wanting Palace's demise might want to consider what Steve Coppell would think. Bear in mind that he still has a great affinity for Palace.

He was CPFC 2010's consortium's first choice and had agreed in principle to come back to Selhurst, had the takeover been completed by April time.

As for this thread, I'm glad the majority of BCFC fans can put differences aside for the greater good. Recent history spanning 3 years pales into insignificance when we could lose 105 years of our football club.

He was CPFC 2010's consortium's first choice and had agreed in principle to come back to Selhurst, had the takeover been completed by April time.

As for this thread, I'm glad the majority of BCFC fans can put differences aside for the greater good. Recent history spanning 3 years pales into insignificance when we could lose 105 years of our football club.

I think the problem I have with this whole situation is the way the club, the former chairman, former manager and the fans have blatantly and unrelentingly portrayed themselves as victims, The past 3 years virtually everybody concerned with the club have hidden behind this embarrassing facade, Referees, linesmen, the media, other clubs, the banks, the administrators the list just goes on and all of it to bury the truth, I think a lot of fans here and up and down the country have run out of sympathy for Palace not only because of the previous chairman and manager but also because the fans have willingly gone along with and have defended this myth.

Also I would be interested to know how many Palace fans showed any support when Wimbledon were unceremoniously disbanded and moved to Milton Keynes, Probably not many.

We made it an I am bloody ecstatic winner_third_h4h.gif

Still not fully completed, but got every reason to be optimistic now... see you next season. Preferably with no dodgy officials... innocent06.gifwink.giflaugh.gif

So liquidation has been averted but are you out of administration? What happened about the CVA and Jordan's refusal to agree it?

Archived