IGNORED

Lee Miller

Surely it must be time to give Lee a run out if even from the bench,the guy must be desperate to score after his swindon miss and is arguably our best striker right now,I just fail to see how he cannot even make the bench and I am sure that we have not seen the best of him yet..would be grat to see him score in the next two matches...

It would be great but at the most crucial stgae of the season i am not certain it would be worth taking the risk. Surely if we are going to play a different striker it should be Lita who has proven he can score. If not then i would love to see Miller play because he will at some point start scoring and winning us games. Hopefully in division 1 next season.

The only reason for this is to makje sure we do not do anything that could jepordise promotion just to try something new!!

Guest bristolbred
It would be great but at the most crucial stgae of the season i am not certain it would be worth taking the risk. Surely if we are going to play a different striker it should be Lita who has proven he can score. If not then i would love to see Miller play because he will at some point start scoring and winning us games. Hopefully in division 1 next season.

The only reason for this is to makje sure we do not do anything that could jepordise promotion just to try something new!!

Hope that D.W. doesn't read this, what with his record for tactical changes!!. :ph34r::huh:

:)

I agree, I think Lee Miller does deserve his chance but oneofthe most important games of the season isprobably not the right time to do it. Then again that hasn't stopped Wilson making changes like that before.

Archived