IGNORED

First World Cup Memory

The Batman

Obviously it depends on when you were born but I bought "One Night In Turin" lst night and it brought back a load of memories for me going round my grandparents watching England Vs Germany in the semi final. I dont remember the earlier games that well. I was born in 1985 and dont remember the 1986 World Cup.

Obviously it depends on when you were born but I bought "One Night In Turin" lst night and it brought back a load of memories for me going round my grandparents watching England Vs Germany in the semi final. I dont remember the earlier games that well. I was born in 1985 and dont remember the 1986 World Cup.

Italia 90 is my first footballing memory.

i have added one night in turin to my lovefilm list and banged it on high priority, is it def worth an outright purchase?.

Also i ordered a sweet history of footie box set DVD from Amazon for only £8, apparently its very good and is actually 13 hours long

might be worth a look if you fancy a footie DVD

Italia 90 is my first footballing memory.

i have added one night in turin to my lovefilm list and banged it on high priority, is it def worth an outright purchase?.

Also i ordered a sweet history of footie box set DVD from Amazon for only £8, apparently its very good and is actually 13 hours long

might be worth a look if you fancy a footie DVD

the history box set is awesome, my housemate has it.

one night in turin is defo worth a buy, i got it for £10 at my local asda, i imagine you can get it cheaper somewhere else, (or you could just watch online)

It wernt what i was expecting though, i thought it was the sequal to one night in paris, but never mind.

Possibly Cubillas scoring for Peru against Scotland in 1978.

That world cup produced one of my favourite goals

Edit: found

from 1982: certainly one of the finest teams not to win the world cup.

How did he beat Dino Zoff from THERE?

Italia 90 is my first world cup memory - the AWESOME Ring binder sticker album, the little footballs for the playground, Roger Milla, Pavarotti, Gazza - it had everything...

362689282_tp.jpg

the history box set is awesome, my housemate has it.

one night in turin is defo worth a buy, i got it for £10 at my local asda, i imagine you can get it cheaper somewhere else, (or you could just watch online)

It wernt what i was expecting though, i thought it was the sequal to one night in paris, but never mind.

ESPN are currently showing all the official FIFA 2 hour movies for each world cup since 54.

I watched 1966-1990 yesterday and they were all quality, although have some dodgy music :laugh:.

They are showing the more recent three today which will prob be worth a watch. Wouldnt be surprise if they are reshowing the lot throughout the week either

Archived