IGNORED

Andre Blackman Signs For Afc Wimbledon

"TERRY Brown has defended his decision to sign former Bristol City bad-boy Andre Blackman. The 19-year-old Londoner was axed by the Robins just three months into a two-year deal at Ashton Gate over disciplinary matters. But AFC Wimbledon chief Brown insists the youngster can thrive at Kingsmeadow."

http://www.surreyher..._medium=twitter

No time for idiots like him, I would of been in heaven if offered a full time contract with a pro club at his age, about time he grew up and concentrated on what he's suppose to be good at instead of acting like a LITA protest.gif

Oh dear watch out everybody in the local area.....

From what i heard he was a bit of a naughty boy and then a complete nut job.

One or two off the field incidents that people can easily get dragged into?

I'm sorry, but if he was caught (more than once) driving without a licence as he is alleged to have done then I have NO sympathy. He would have been earning a lot more than kids his age (and let's be honest, probably had a lot more free time too than others in jobs) so should have been able to pay for it.

I think he was caught driving without a licence by the Club, GJ found out and told him to stop driving, he didn't so GJ told him to sling his hook.

This is how I understand it anyway.

Then he went out on the weekend, better protected than some of our troops.

I think he was caught driving without a licence by the Club, GJ found out and told him to stop driving, he didn't so GJ told him to sling his hook.

This is how I understand it anyway.

Erm...and the rest!

Not sure if I'm allowed to say, so I won't. But suffice to say Mr Blackman had some issues with the law, slightly more serious than not driving with a licence. A charge sheet as long as my cock...

Archived