IGNORED

Rio Ferdinand Misses World Cup

Ryan_BCFC

Why is it excellent news, exactly?

He has had a poor season, This proves he wasnt fit enough in the first place - Im sure this is the thoughts of many people

Michael dawson has had a magnificent season and deserves a place in the world cup squad. he should been there anyway (final 23)

Not a major blow. Been sub par for England in many games, his lapses causing a few goals against. Dawson is young, fit and in form, and this also means Ledly king will hopefully get into the starting 11 - One of the best footballing defenders I've ever seen play football.

Not a major blow. Been sub par for England in many games, his lapses causing a few goals against. Dawson is young, fit and in form, and this also means Ledly king will hopefully get into the starting 11 - One of the best footballing defenders I've ever seen play football.

i do rate King, however, if this "he can't play twice in a week" is to be believed, he'd be pretty useless at a world cup where the tournament is over such a short amount of time.

i do rate King, however, if this "he can't play twice in a week" is to be believed, he'd be pretty useless at a world cup where the tournament is over such a short amount of time.

He managed toward the end of the season, he'll be ok. His body clearly isn't cut out for the riguors of football for whatever reason, but what a fairytale if he has a massive impact after so many years wasted through no fault of his own.

He managed toward the end of the season, he'll be ok. His body clearly isn't cut out for the riguors of football for whatever reason, but what a fairytale if he has a massive impact after so many years wasted through no fault of his own.

... lets not forget there is quite an ample amount of time between certain fixtures - 6 days first and second, 4 days 2nd and 4th then another 4-5 days for the 2nd round.. and so on.

Archived