IGNORED

Season Ticket For Under-16 From Swindon

Greenman15

Hi all.

At the moment i am considering getting a Season ticket for City next season. (i live in Swindon at the moment)

I will need to get a train into Temple meads and then a bus to Ashton gate. What will be the cheapest way to do this. and what bus goes straight to AG from Temple meads. I was told its the 8/9 but just would like more opinions.

Thanks

About 5-10 minutes after the game at the back of the Atyeo. Hope that helps mate.

Thanks mate, sure does.

As a matter of interest, does it require a booking service to deffo get a seat on the bus or is there usually seats available. Also, i was looking to get tickets at either the Dolman stand or Williams stand. will i have enough time to get out of the stadium or will it be a mad dash to get there??

Grateful for the responses!

Thanks mate, sure does.

As a matter of interest, does it require a booking service to deffo get a seat on the bus or is there usually seats available. Also, i was looking to get tickets at either the Dolman stand or Williams stand. will i have enough time to get out of the stadium or will it be a mad dash to get there??

Grateful for the responses!

i think 5-10 mins is a bit ambitious! there are usually 2 or 3 buses, the first fills up with people that leave before the final whistle so beats the rush and maybe this bus does get back to Temple Meads slighter quicker.

i sit in the Atyeo and leave after the game has finished and always get the second bus (you will always get a seat on the 2nd or 3rd bus if you head straight there after the game, no need to run!) the bus usually leaves around 4.50/4.55pm and gets into Temple Meads about 5.20/5.25pm

i think 5-10 mins is a bit ambitious! there are usually 2 or 3 buses, the first fills up with people that leave before the final whistle so beats the rush and maybe this bus does get back to Temple Meads slighter quicker.

i sit in the Atyeo and leave after the game has finished and always get the second bus (you will always get a seat on the 2nd or 3rd bus if you head straight there after the game, no need to run!) the bus usually leaves around 4.50/4.55pm and gets into Temple Meads about 5.20/5.25pm

Ok, thanks mate.

That really does help alot :)

25 past the hour to Parson St - 4 minute trip. Parson St station is top of the hill if you walked passed the KFC, about 10 to 15 minute walk.

36 min past the hour back to Temple Meads, I also caught the Cardiff train once which was 5.15 which stops at Temple Meads too.

Less than a mile walk:

icon_greenA.pngParson Street railway stationcamera_dr1.png 1.Head northwest on Parson St/A38 toward Temple St Continue to follow Parson Stcamera_dr1.png203 ft2.Continue onto Bedminster Down Rd/A38camera_dr1.png358 ft3.Turn right at Winterstoke Rd/A3029 Go through 3 roundaboutscamera_dr1.png0.7 mi4.Turn right at Winterstoke Rdcamera_dr1.png236 fticon_greenB.pngWinterstoke Road, Bristol, City of Bristol BS3 2EJcamera_dr1.png

My link

Archived