IGNORED

Iphone App

stroudy

I haven't finished the mobile skin update, it's different (and blue). If you have the app that goes with the mobile skin you should find it remembers your login details.

I access the forum via safari on an iphone. What advantage does the app give?

Also whats is the app called?

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ip-board-communities/id372597645?mt=8

The basic advanatage is you can have the login details stored on the app so you won't have login all the time but also it will store multiple logins for other sites running the same mobile version. For example you could have both here and ziderheads stored in the app and you can easily move from each.

I hate new version in Safari.

You have taken something was really good and turned it in something awful. I am typing this on my iPhone and it's so small it's just stupid.

I will have to download the app again which I had ready deleted ad I didn't need it as the forum was so goof.

If Its not broken why fix it

The whole forum was upgraded to add new features for thousands of users. Upgrades sometimes break some things, particularly custom skins. Be patient, they'll be fixed, and everyone will have a better forum. It's a free service so don't you think it's a bit churlish to bleat about your phone not working great for a day or two?

well stop.gossiping on here them and get it fixed then.

Maybe if you were a bit more polite instead of whinging like a spoilt brat people might be more keen to help you.

I can't use the option to go straight to the newest post in a thread because it just doesn't work on my mobile skin, but you don't see me whining and moaning and slagging Tom off when he puts in a hell of a lot of effort on this forum, day in day out, so just wind your neck in a bit maybe and calm down. disapointed2se.gif

well stop.gossiping on here them and get it fixed then.

If you're trying to be funny in some way, it's not coming across like that.

I'm sure Tom is much too nice a bloke to say it himself, but if I was him I'd be thinking you're being a bit of an ungrateful tw*t so the last thing I'd do is to pander to your demands.

• SC&T Board Members

If you're trying to be funny in some way, it's not coming across like that.

I'm sure Tom is much too nice a bloke to say it himself, but if I was him I'd be thinking you're being a bit of an ungrateful tw*t so the last thing I'd do is to pander to your demands.

Seconded ... show some gratitude MRDC for all the work that Tom and co. do to keep this forum going for you ... if things aren't working exactly as you'd like them, rather than whinging, you'd do better to ask politely if this or that can be tweaked over the coming days. Get some manners!

Ok fair enough I apologise. I just got a bit frusteaited that's all.

I have switched to the full fat forum for now and that works fine.

Tom, the forum is a fantastic place, it's been beatifully designed and the format is excellent and for that we have to thank you .

Ok fair enough I apologise. I just got a bit frusteaited that's all.

I have switched to the full fat forum for now and that works fine.

Tom, the forum is a fantastic place, it's been beatifully designed and the format is excellent and for that we have to thank you .

I took what you said as a joke, if you were being serious then holly moley you need to be a hell of a lot more appreciative. At least you had the balls to say you apologise.

Archived