IGNORED

Rooney Slagging The Fans

Laner

Just heard Rooney's comments as he left the field tonight!

I can't believe he's having a go at the fans who have paid thousands of pounds just to be there and watch that dismal performance. They have every right to boo Mr Rooney - they've just paid months of savings to be there... the equivalent to a days work for you.

At least they'd showed some passion, unlike the woeful team on display tonight. :disapointed2se:

Just heard Rooney's comments as he left the field tonight!

I can't believe he's having a go at the fans who have paid thousands of pounds just to be there and watch that dismal performance. They have every right to boo Mr Rooney - they've just paid months of savings to be there... the equivalent to a days work for you.

At least they'd showed some passion, unlike the woeful team on display tonight. :disapointed2se:

Can't see what the problem is, he wasn't exactly slagging the fans off, only expressing disappointment with the reaction.

Can't see what the problem is, he wasn't exactly slagging the fans off, only expressing disappointment with the reaction.

Most of these people have saved for 4 years for this experience and Rooney is disappointed with the reaction, ******* OVERPAID, EGOTISTIC, BRAIN DEAD, SHORT ARSED, LOSER, PUSSY, it's about time Murdoch pulled the plug on this gravy train and get football back to where it should be, Where even footballers are in fear of having to make an honest living if their careers end prematurely and not a career where at the age of 25, He never needs to kick a ball again if he dosen't want to, Robinho comes easily to mind, Where a player complains about only being offered 55k per week for kicking a bag of wind around.

So, the fans are not allowed to express their disappointment ? At a bunch of footballers who would not be fit to lace the boots of the England 90's teams.

Who said that ?

As far as I could tell Rooney said, 'Nice of our own fans to boo us' Hardly slagging them off and hardly justifies the abuse he's receiving.

Who said that ?

As far as I could tell Rooney said, 'Nice of our own fans to boo us' Hardly slagging them off and hardly justifies the abuse he's receiving.

Perhaps the half wit might understand when he sits through the match video, He deserves everything he gets, He certainly believes he deserves the 90k per week wage packet.

Most of these people have saved for 4 years for this experience and Rooney is disappointed with the reaction, ******* OVERPAID, EGOTISTIC, BRAIN DEAD, SHORT ARSED, LOSER, PUSSY, it's about time Murdoch pulled the plug on this gravy train and get football back to where it should be, Where even footballers are in fear of having to make an honest living if their careers end prematurely and not a career where at the age of 25, He never needs to kick a ball again if he dosen't want to, Robinho comes easily to mind, Where a player complains about only being offered 55k per week for kicking a bag of wind around.

There have been the odd few posts where we have disagreed but im 100% behind you on this one

i completely agree with you they all need to grow up and play with passion because that is what is missing in football. i loved the south african players singing and dancing coming out the tunnel on the opening game. they should passion and pride this is what england lack. each player thinks they are better than they are.

Here it is.......but the've missed off the "****ing Tos*ers" part that he said aswell. God help him if he plays like that Wednesday, it wont be booing it will be missile throwing (and I hope one hits him)

EDIT: forgot the link !! http://news.bbc.co.u...010/8749208.stm

What a pr1ck. To add to that he's been completely useless thus far. Although the same can be said about pretty much everyone.

Rooney played like a schoolboy. He was utter shite, worst ive EVER seen him. Top that off with a shite performance against USA by him and England and he has NO RIGHT to say that shit. ARe the fans travelling to South Africa for free?? Are they being put in a 5* hotel, and being piad hundreds of thousands??? No. Absolute Asshole, I really dislike Rooney now, and for me, hed be out of my team for the SHIT performances and that stupid comment he made.

''Wayne sulky overpaid prima donna male diva Rooney'' :pacifier: :pacifier: :pacifier: :pacifier: :pacifier:

Rooney was in sulky mode and was being sarcastic at the camera towards the fans, when he and the team were SHOCKING and deserved some stick off fans who pay his 100k plus wages, same fans who have saved up the money to go and made the effort going to south africa and when he's off enjoying his 100k a week wages maybe, just maybe he should spare a thought of the time, effort and money the fans put in to going to the world cup and they have every right to let them know just how SHIT England were, you can take a draw or getting beat if there is some passion and effort but tonight England just were woeful, if only the players put in the same effort the fans do we may one day win something...

Gerrard at the end said the right things but rooney??? dear oh dear!!

lip read at the end ''C u next tuesdays''

I don't think so, don't pay any attention to News International led hype, but Rooney is one player I'd pay to see.

Lay off him !

You'd want your money back for the last 180 minutes worth then.

Lay off him !, Well he's happy to take all the plaudits when things are going well and everybody is blowing smoke up his arse, But hard working people in the 'real world' who have scrimped and saved for 4 years upset him by booing and guess what 'Rooner' reverts back to being a spoilt little chav, Who can't get his own way.

What will be very interesting is the way he now handles this situation, it should tell us everything we need to know about his real character.

Rooney's really pissed me off tonight. I know he's frustrated in the heat of the moment but that was f ** king out of order. Those fans have paid thousands to be there and you say that. They had every right to boo at the final whistle and I would've, how else are you gonna let the players know that a performance of that caluibre is unacceptable? Which it was. What the f ** k were you expecting them to clap you off the pitch? Disgusting behaviour and the fact we couldn't even score against Algeria is worrying. I didn't think we had any hope of winning it before and even if we do make it through the group what's the point? The first remotely good team we play will just knock us out anyway. It's fair to say I'm f ** ked off!

Why? If it were any other player perfoming so badly, they would have been run through the wringer ages ago. I have lost patience with footballers, who treat fans with contempt, Rooney means absolutely nothing to me. I guess he will get sent off next game, and that will be his biggest contribution of this World cup.

Don't bite - Economou is either just winding this thread up or (well I don't know what - maybe too much scumpy) - but he is probably the only person in the world defending Rooney.

I have friends who did spend their life savings going over for this and whether sarcsm or criticism it was a petulant nasty comment from Rooney. I personally would put Rooney on the plane back home - he is a disgrace and I would NEVER pay to see him - and I could not care if he did not play for England ever again

Don't bite - Economou is either just winding this thread up or (well I don't know what - maybe too much scumpy) - but he is probably the only person in the world defending Rooney.

I have friends who did spend their life savings going over for this and whether sarcsm or criticism it was a petulant nasty comment from Rooney. I personally would put Rooney on the plane back home - he is a disgrace and I would NEVER pay to see him - and I could not care if he did not play for England ever again

I would agree with that, problem with rooney is he will sulk when things around him are not going his way, he does not possess (for his country) the beckham type of roll your sleeves up, gee things up and try and change things, rooney would rather piss wind out at everyone around him rather than look at himself, he could be a great England player if his head is right.

I felt so sorry for beckham he looked like the only one with any urgency and passion and he was sat on the bench in his suite, when we are playing crap he is the player that can pop up and change things like the free kick in the last world cup 2006, we just have not replaced him on the pitch and with players attitudes.

if any Rooney apologists want to know the real Wayne Rooney, Take a look at the photograph of several players in casual gear, on the inside of Rooney's left trainer are the words in marker pen **** U and Rooney has deliberately positioned his foot so this message can be clearly seen on this official England group photo, Which will be shown around the world, What an ambassadsor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1286994/Wayne-Rooneys-golf-shoes-defaced-crude-message.html

if any Rooney apologists want to know the real Wayne Rooney, Take a look at the photograph of several players in casual gear, on the inside of Rooney's left trainer are the words in marker pen **** U and Rooney has deliberately positioned his foot so this message can be clearly seen on this official England group photo, Which will be shown around the world, What an ambassadsor.

http://www.dailymail...de-message.html

I must admit that's very strange indeed. Why would he do that? It's clearly not a prank as he'd notice when putting his shoes on and has deliberately positioned his shoe in that direction.

i completely agree with you they all need to grow up and play with passion because that is what is missing in football. i loved the south african players singing and dancing coming out the tunnel on the opening game. they should passion and pride this is what england lack. each player thinks they are better than they are.

That is a real memory for me also the passion and excitement of the South Africans dancing and singing in the players tunnel with big smiles and a genuine desire to play, the French were a disgrace not one man including the manager gave a damn and England are just a shade behind with their terrible attitude to playing and effort .David Beckham regardless of not being able to play is the only person who seems to possess any dignity and can represent England in a decent way,as for Wayne Rooney the over-hype and media love in has in the cold light of producing matchwinning performances been blowned apart, two games against to be generous modest opposition has seen him produce diddly squit then true to the character inside out comes this outburst against the fans....... Well if he was half the player he thinks he is and had a bit of dignity then i could put it down to the heat of the moment , but no he's a yob who can at times play a bit then like a lot of the overpayed actors,pop stars and general overhyped can't take it when people expect them to earn their pay and can't take any one answering them back.

BBC have just read out a statement saying Rooney is saying the remarks he made were in the heat of the moment and that he didn't mean any offence, blah, blah, blah.

That makes it alright then does it? I think everytime he plays for ManU now he will be subjected to abuse at a level we haven't seen before somehow. He won't recover quickly from this, hatreick next game or not.

Archived